|Home World||Planet Wisp|
|Powers and Abilities|
|First Appearance||Planet Wisp (episode)|
Will-o-Wisp has a round head, with a stick like body and arms. His body is a light blue, almost white. He has a green eye, and the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
Will-o-Wisp is a being of pure mana, able to create and release massive amounts of mana. This mana release is used to fly. He can phase into a target, and release mana into the target. The buildup of mana can cause the target to explode. He can phase into one's body and give them an incredible power boost, and even communicate with those he's inside of.
As a mana being, he has no DNA, protecting him from attacks involving DNA.
Will-o-Wisp cannot speak, making it hard to understand him.
As a pure energy being, he has to worry about being absorbed.
Dimension 1 (John Smith 10) Appearances
- Azarath Metrion Zinthos (first re-appearance) (by clone 2)
- Sozin's Comet Part 2 (by clone 2)
- Nibelung Valesti Part 2
- Vilgax's Power
- Stranded (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance)
- Hades' Blessing
- Keyblade Graveyard
- Knight of Republic City
By Warmatrix Drone
Dimension 13 (Kingdom Hearts)
Will-o-Wisp is used by characters from the Kingdom Hearts dimension.
Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
Will-o-Wisp first appeared as being inside Gwen, boosting her mana powers.
Summoned by Gwen
Summoned by Eggman
Dimension 40 (Ya-Mi-Oh!)
Will-o-Wisp is an alien in the Dueltrix. While not appearing directly, it is used in fusion aliens.
Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
Will-o-Wisp is an alien available to several different characters.
- Will-o-Wisp, like Granodite, is made of pure mana.
- Will-o-Wisp is a term that refers to ghosts or spirits.
- Will-o-Wisp's powers work different from any other alien, powering others instead of relying on fighting himself. However, he is more than capable of fighting for himself.