THIS ARTICLE IS MADE BY EVFNYE!
Wildvine is a humanoid plant with one eye and four tentacle-like roots. He has two Venus Flytraps on his shoulders with brown spikes. He also has long green fingers. He wears the Omnitrix symbol on a belt.
In Never Gonna Give Up, Wildvine was redesigned. He changed color and clothes.
Powers and Abilities
Wildvine can control plants and make them grow faster. This is counted as chlorokinesis.
Wildvine is fairly strong and can regenerate lost body parts. He also can extend his limbs and flytraps.
He has explosive seeds on his back, and he can use them as projectiles or as an ingredient for ecologic fuel.
Wildvine can merge his four roots in pairs, or two feet. This grants him bipedalism.
Wildvine is vulnerable to fire damage, and can't regenerate if he is set on fire.
Wildvine couldn't always control his powers, as he once created too much seeds, which ended up into a parasite.
- Wildvine was unlocked in Season 2.
- He was first used in Ecologic Fuel. He planted a lot of explosive seeds, which later resulted into a parasite.
- In Spiders Attack!, Wildvine appeared at the beginning, while making his fuel.
- In Trap Battle, Part 1, Wildvine defeated a robot.
- In Never Gonna Give Up, Wildvine fought some Null Void Vulpimancers.
- In Dimension Jump, Wildvine destroyed the towers on E-arth.
- Ecologic Fuel (first appearance)
- Spiders Attack!
- Trap Battle, Part 1
- Never Gonna Give Up
- Dimension Jump
- Wildvine's redesign has the same color scheme as Xenon's Wild Florauna.
|Evfnye 10 Aliens|
|Capebolt • Diamondhead • Four Arms • Grey Matter • Heatblast • Ripjaws • Stinkfly • Upgrade • Wildmutt • XLR8|
|Brainstorm • Cannonbolt • Crabclaw • Ghostfreak • Goop • Jetray • Wildvine|
|Big Chill • Clockwork • Ditto • Echo Echo • Eye Guy • Humungousaur • KrakkIn • Nighteye • Spidermonkey • Swampfire • Upchuck|