|Home World||Flors Verdance|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Merging with Plant Life|
|First Appearance||Camp Fear (John Smith 10)|
Wildvine has five vine-like legs, four long fingers on his hands and flytrap-shaped flaps covering his head. He has blue colored bulbs on his shoulders. He has pods on his back that can either be used as explosives or smoke bombs. He has one blue eye in the middle of his face. He wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest. In some appearances, he only has four legs.
In John Smith 10, he has his original series appearance.
In Ryder 10, he has his Omniverse design.
For info on his appearance in Dimension 23, see Wood Man below.
Powers and Abilities
Same as canon Wildvine.
Same as canon Wildvine.
Dimension 1 (John Smith 10) appearances
Wildvine is unlocked in Camp Fear (John Smith 10), after a florauna touches the Omnitrix.
- Camp Fear (John Smith 10) (first appearance)
- Azmuth (episode)
- Paradox (John Smith 10)
- Alone Together (John Smith 10)
- Cold and Cunning (with a broken leg)
- Vengeance of Vilgax Part 1 (John Smith 10) (accidental transformation; selected alien was Upgrade)
- Basic Training (John Smith 10)
- Advanced Training
- Revenge of the Swarm (John Smith 10)
- Andreas' Fault (John Smith 10)
- If All Else Fails (John Smith 10)
- Inspector Number 13 (John Smith 10)
- A Knight to Remember (John Smith 10)
- The Ultimate Enemy Part 1 (John Smith 10)
By Metal John
By Warmatrix Drone
- Swamp and Forest (first re-appearance)
- Time (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance)
- Prophecy (John Smith 10)
- Journey to the Underworld (accidental transformation; selected alien was Astrodactyl)
- Land of Dragons Part 2 (first re-appearance)
- The More Things Change (John Smith 10) (by Deefus, fake)
- Stranded (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance)
- For a Few Brains More (John Smith 10)
- Outbreak (John Smith 10)
- Mad World
- The Ultimate Prey Part 2
- Phantom King
Dimension 13 (Kingdom Hearts)
This is the version of Wildvine that appears in the Kingdom Hearts dimension. It is the signature alien of Marluxia.
By Phantom X
Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
Wildvine first appears in the Ancient Forest, being controlled by the Plant Alien.
Dimension 2 (Ryder 10)
Wildvine is one of Ryder's original 10.
- Hit the Road (first appearance)
- Ride for Your Life Part 2
- On the Hunt (Ryder 10)
- Everybody Talks About the Weather (Ryder 10) (accidental transformation; intended alien was Eatle)
- The Alliance (Ryder 10)
- The Color of Monkey (Ryder 10)
- Ultimate Weapon (Ryder 10)
- Return to Forever Part 1 (Ryder 10) (cameo)
- Under Wraps (Ryder 10)
- Good Copy, Bad Copy (Ryder 10)
- Area 51 (Ryder 10)
- Moonshining (accidental transformation; intended alien was Elaskimo)
- A Knight to Remember (Ryder 10)
- Paradox (Ryder 10)
- Hunt for the Grey
By 16 year old Ryder
- Battle of the Kraaho (first re-appearance) (accidental transformation; intended alien was Slapstrike)
- Animo Crackers (Ryder 10)
By 17 year old Ryder
By 18 year old Ryder
- War of the Worlds (Ryder 10) (tendrils only)
Wood Man (John 23: Megaman)
Wood Man is the Dimension 23 version of Wildvine, used by Protoman. He has the red Proto-tech armor around his torso, with his plant body being grey in color. He uses the Proto-Shield in battle.
Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
Wildvine is an alien available by several characters.