1/2 Gutrot's Species
|Powers and Abilities|
Enhanced Smelling (In gas cloud)
|First Appearance||Dr. Animo and the Mutant Ray (Ryder 10)|
HIs body resembles Wildmutt, with green metal parts of Gutrot all over his body, forming and connecting to his collar.
Powers and Abilities
Wildrot keeps Wildmutt's enhanced strength and durability. From his nostrils, he can expunge a gas that allows him to track his opponents, using enhanced smell to find them. This gas can bond with other thick gases to expand his senses.
He has enhanced agility, reflexes and hearing.
Wildrot's nose is constantly congested, therefore negating its enhanced smell. He can only smell a target that is inside the gas cloud he admits when he exhales. Without it, he is helpless.
The gas he releases does not have any properties aside from serving as a smokescreen. This negates Gutrot's abilities to create gases to suit the situation.
Dimension 2 (Ryder 10)
Dimension 40 (Ya-Mi-Oh!)
- The Gathering (Ya-Mi-Oh!)
- Battle of the Five Forces Part 1
- Battle of the Five Forces Part 2 (cameo)
- Aporia (cameo)
Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
- The Blind, the Deaf, and the Functional Mute
- ChamAlien Faces the Feral Ones (unintentional transformation)
- As opposed to the Fusionss from John Smith 10: Final Fantasy, this Fusions is not suited for combat. That's because it is a random fusion, instead of the fusion materials being chosen beforehand.
- This alien cannot be accessed while the Omnitrix is working properly. It can be accessed by fusion devices like the Dueltrix.