|Powers and Abilities|
|First Appearance||Advanced Training|
|Evolved Form/Devolved Form||Ultimate Wildmutt (Earth-68)|
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Powers and Abilities
- 3 Weaknesses
- 4 Dimension 1 (John Smith 10) appearances
- 4.1 By John
- 4.2 By Rob Lucci
- 4.3 By Julie
- 4.4 Galactic Battle
- 4.5 Distant Worlds
- 4.6 Phantom Watch
- 4.7 Ancient Times
- 4.8 Spacewalker
- 4.9 Kingdom Hearts
- 4.10 Omniverse
- 5 Dimension 13 (Kingdom Hearts)
- 6 Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
- 7 Dimension 2 (Ryder 10)
- 8 Dimension 720 (Samurai Tales)
- 9 Dimension 40 (Ya-Mi-Oh!)
- 10 Dimension 0
- 11 Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
- 12 Beast Man (John 23: Megaman)
- 13 Trivia
- 14 See also
Wildmutt appears to be a big, orange dog with no eyes or tail. His teeth are very defined and stick out of his mouth. Wildmutt has no eyes, instead using his sense of smell and hearing in vision's place, which are aided by three nostrils located on each side of his neck.
When used by GIR, he is green instead of orange.
For his appearance in Dimension 23, see Beast Man below.
Powers and Abilities
Same as canon Wildmutt.
Same as canon Wildmutt.
Dimension 1 (John Smith 10) appearances
Wildmutt was unlocked when a vulpimancer was scanned in Basic Training (John Smith 10).
- Advanced Training (first appearance) (accidental transformation)
- Ultimate Evolution(goes Ultimate)
- Knight's Temple (goes Ultimate)
- It's Not Easy Being Gwen (John Smith 10) (cameo)
- John 10,000 (episode)
- Chip Off the Block
- A Knight to Remember (John Smith 10)
By Rob Lucci
By Ultimate John
- Hidden Leaf Village (first re-appearance)
- Leaf 12
- Corruption (John Smith 10)
- Trapped (John Smith 10) (by clone 2)
- Lestava Castle (goes Ultimate)
- Desert, Forest Edge and Plains (first re-appearance) (goes Ultimate)
By Neontrix Drone
- Smith 10 and John 15, Part 2 (first re-appearance) (goes Ultimate)
In John's Mind
- Arrested Development (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance)
- Animo Crackers (John Smith 10)
- Return of the Corrodium
- Knight of Republic City
- The Ultimate Prey Part 1
Dimension 13 (Kingdom Hearts)
Wildmutt is used by characters in the Kingdom Hearts dimension.
Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
- Stranded (JSXFF)
- Gold Saucer
- Forgotten Capital
- Invasion of Midgar
- Ultimate Power (JSXFF) (goes Ultimate)
- Phantom's Wrath Part 1
Dimension 2 (Ryder 10)
Wildmutt is one of Ryder's original 10. He has shown to be unable to ride a motorcycle, but can do so if the autopilot's on.
- Rev it Up (first appearance)
- Don't Fear the Repo
- Hot Stretch (Ryder 10)
- On the Hunt (Ryder 10)
- Ghostfreaked Out (Ryder 10)
- Pet Project (Ryder 10) (cameo)
- The Visitor (Ryder 10)
- Ultimate Weapon (Ryder 10)
- Return to Forever Part 1 (Ryder 10)
- Fame (Ryder 10) (accidental transformation; intended alien was Goat Foo)
- Realm of Reality
- Hunt for the Grey
- Battle of the Omnitrices Part 2
By 16 year Ryder
By 18 year Ryder
- Heroes Don't Fear the Reaper (head only)
Dimension 720 (Samurai Tales)
Ben 10,000 uses Wildmutt to fight Dalek-Malware.
By Ben 10,000
Dimension 40 (Ya-Mi-Oh!)
Wildmutt is an alien in the Dueltrix. And while not directly used, it is used to create fusion aliens.
This version of Wildmutt is used by GIR, wielding cyan Omnitrix color. It is green, and can talk.
Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
Wildmutt is an alien form available to several characters in the series. When used by GIR, he has green fur and can talk in a Scooby Doo like manner.
Beast Man (John 23: Megaman)
Beast Man is the version of Wildmutt to appear in Dimension 23, used by Protoman. He wears the red Proto-tech armor, and wields the Proto Shield.
- When used by GIR, he has green fur instead of orange. This is based off GIR's dog costume.
- He can also speak, talking like Scooby Doo.