|Home World||Cosmic Storms|
|Ultimate Form||Ultimate Way Big|
|Powers and Abilities|
Sharp Head Fin
Sharp Arm Blades
Sharp Shoulder Blades
|Voice Actor||Dee Bradley Baker|
Way Big has his original series appearance, but with his Alien Force/Ultimate Alien head and facial features. His fin and elbow blades are longer and, like in the reboot, there is a horizontal stripe on his fin, though it is white instead of green. Like in Alien Force/Ultimate Alien, the red part on the back of his hands is outlined in black and part of his neck is black. There are two black lines on each of his legs, which look like the lines on his arms. The growths on his waist are replaced by two red discs, similar to the ones in his Omniverse and reboot designs. The Infinimatrix symbol is recolored black and green. His colors match the color palette of Heroes United.
Ben slams down the Infinimatrix's dial and is engulfed in a green light.
As the transformation track begins playing, Ben hovers in a dark green background with light green bubbles pulsating rapidly behind him.
Powers and Abilities
Way Big is very strong (even for his size). Technically speaking, he is powerful enough to destroy a small planet.
Way Big has great durability, being able to withstand attacks from enemies while barely even feeling them. He is also resistant to extreme temperatures.
Way Big can jump very high. He also has extremely quick reflexes.
Way Big is very skilled in hand-to-hand combat.
Way Big can shoot a powerful cosmic ray from the outer edge of his right hand by crossing his arms in an "L" shape, with his right forearm vertical and left forearm horizontal in front of it and the thumb edge of his hands facing his body.
Due to the nature of his species' creation, Way Big can survive in the vacuum of space.
Way Big also has a massive stride, so he can get to his destination quicker than other aliens.
Way Big sometimes forgets how strong he is. His size also gives him a slight mobility issue, since he has to be careful where he steps to avoid crushing objects and people around him, and easily gives his location away.
Because of his size, Way Big cannot be used inside buildings or confined spaces.
Since Way Big's fin is a weak spot, a hit to that area can paralyze him.
Despite his immense durability, Way Big is weak against opponents with sufficient strength.
Way Big is vulnerable to electricity, which can incapacitate him.
Like other organic beings, Way Big is vulnerable to being aged to dust by the time rays of a Chronosapien.
Certain small beings can go inside Way Big's head and attack him.
A Kineceleran can generate a tornado strong enough to lift Way Big off of his feet.
Way Big can be harmed by Argit's quills.
Way Big can be harmed by high-pitched noises, such as a Sonorosian's sonic screams, if they were to get close enough to his ears.
Way Big can be eaten by a Gourmand, though he would first have to be chopped up into bite-sized chunks.
Way Big can be subdued by the Hephestan Neuro Grip.
- Way Big was unlocked in Ben 10: Secret of the Omnitrix. He was locked upon the Omnitrix's recalibration in Ben 10 Returns: Part 1.
- In War of the Worlds: Part 1, Way Big was unlocked by the Master Control. He was locked upon the Omnitrix's reset at the end of War of the Worlds: Part 2.
- In Up to 11, Azmuth reunlocked Way Big.
- Credit to JayTVStudiosYT for the infobox image and Chrisfan17 for the image in the gallery.
- The parts of Way Big that have metallic properties allow Osmosians like Kevin to absorb it.
- Unlike his canon equivalent:
- Way Big does not have enhanced speed.
- Way Big's cosmic ray attack is executed by crossing his arms in an "L" shape, with his right forearm vertical and left forearm horizontal in front of it and the thumb edge of his hands facing his body, instead of crossing his arms in an "X" shape.
- Way Big is 120 feet tall.
- Way Big's cosmic rays are pale blue.