|Water Hazard (Earth-68)|
|Powers and Abilities|
|First Appearance||Time Heals (John Smith 10)|
|Evolved Form/Devolved Form||Ultimate Water Hazard (Earth-68)|
Water Hazard appears as a red, mollusk-like alien. His eyes are green, and his mouth does not move when he speaks. Behind his legs and on the top of his arms are small spikes that are grey. On his shoulders and legs, there are black spots. On his hands there are port holes, which he uses to shoot water. Water Hazard has four fingers with claws on them and on each one of his feet, there is a grey spike. His lower torso is grey, with two spikes on the side of them.
In John Smith 10, he had his UAF appearance until Omniverse, where he gained his Omniverse appearance.
For his Dimension 23 appearance, see Aqua Man.
Dimension 1 (John Smith 10) appearances
Water Hazard is first used by an Alternate Future John, living on a lava world.
By Alternate Future John
- Revenge of the Swarm (John Smith 10) (by John and on TV)
- Girl Trouble (John Smith 10)
- Star Light, Star Bright
- John Smith 10 vs. the Negative 10 Part 1
- Simian Says (John Smith 10)
- Hero Time (John Smith 10)
- They Lurk Below (John Smith 10)
- Catch a Falling Star (John Smith 10)
- John 10,000 (episode)
- Chip Off the Block
- The Ultimate Enemy Part 2 (John Smith 10)
- John Smith 10 Christmas Special
- The Big Tick (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance)
- En Garde
- Enemy of My Frenemy (John Smith 10)
- Deep (John Smith 10)
Clone Created By Animo
By Metal John
- Round Five Part 2 (first re-appearance)
- Dactyl and the Hunter (accidental transformation; selected alien was XLR8)
By Warmatrix Drone
- Ultimates (John Smith 10) (goes Ultimate)
By John 10,000
- His World Part 2 (first re-appearance)
- Land of Dragons Part 2 (first re-appearance)
- Underworld Coliseum
- Beast's Castle
- Fading into Darkness (By Replica)
- Lost (John Smith 10) (By Replica)
- It Was Them (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance)
- While You Were Away (John Smith 10)
- Have I Got a Deal for You (John Smith 10)
- Water War
- Mad World
By Warmatrix Drone
- Battle of the Omnitrices Part 3 (goes Ultimate)
Dimension 13 (John Smith 10: Kingdom Hearts)
This is the version of Water Hazard used by characters that are from the Kingdom Hearts dimension.
By Phantom X
By John Replica
Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
Water Hazard makes its first appearance after being split from the fusion alien Stink Hazard.
Summoned by Dr. Animo
Summoned by Chopper
Aqua Man (John 23: Megaman)
This is the version of Water Hazard that appears in Dimension 23, used by Megaman. His armor is a dark blue instead of red, and the Mega Buster is his left hand. He can fire powerful concentrations of water blasts from the Mega Buster, in comparison to his regular ports.
This version of Water Hazard is used by GIR, wielding cyan eyes and Omnitrix color. He fires puréed tuna instead of water.
Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
Water Hazard is an alien form available to several characters. When used by Megaman, it goes by the name Aqua Man.