Vilgax the Conqueror is the leader of the planet Vilgaxia (previously known as Murray) in Universe-7781.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Powers and Abilities
- 3 Weaknesses
- 4 Equipment
- 5 History
- 6 Trivia
Vilgax is a 15'2 squid-like humanoid with scars all over the right side of his body. He has red energy pulsing through his veins. He wears brown Chimerian armor.
Powers and Abilities
- Highly Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant: He is one of the greatest fighters in the galaxy.
- Enhanced Strength: He is stronger than a Tetramand.
- Enhanced Durability: He is highly durable.
- Enhanced Agility: He is agile.
- Enhanced Reflexes: He can react faster than a Human.
- Enhanced Jumping: He can leap dozens of yards into the air.
- Enhanced Stamina: He has enhanced stamina.
- Underwater Breathing: He can breathe underwater.
- Swordsmanship: He is highly skilled with a sword.
- Squid Form: If underwater he can transform into his true form.
- Tentacles: He has giant tentacles when in squid form.
- Radiation Immunity: Radiation cannot affect him.
- Dehydrating Squid Form: He needs to be in water to survive.
- Cybernetic Enhancements: After his ship blew up while he was inside he was equip with technology inside of his body and veins, making his veins glow bright red. This made him much more stronger and durable that any Chimera Sui Generis.
- Chimerian Hammer: His spaceship he uses when traveling to other worlds.
September 17, 1729
Vilgax was the son of the ruler of Murray, Kartax. His father was a peaceful ruler. Vilgax did not like his father because he thought he was a weak man. When Vilgax was 26 he planned on killing his father but was beaten to it by the terrorist Riaxx.
September 20, 1729
Vilgax tracks down and kills Riaxx and becomes the new ruler of Murray now renamed Vilgaxia.
January 13, 1923
Vilgax hires Tetrax to steal a powerful laser.
January 18, 1923
Tetrax retrieves the laser.
January 19, 1923
Vilgax uses the laser to destroy Petropia along with everything on it. Leaving Tetrax to be the only living Petrosapien 1 in the universe.
September 3, 2006
Vilgax was trying to get to the creator of the Omnitrix so he could build him a more powerful device. Because at this time the Omnitrix was deactivated. Before Vilgax could get to Azmuth, he enabled the Omnitrix once more for Ben and gave him a new transformation, Way Big. Ben, in his new form, launched Vilgax into space which gave him his scars.
October 14, 2009
Vilgax makes his return and forces Ben to take off the Omnitrix or else he will kill Max Tennyson. Ben gives him the Omnitrix.
October 15, 2009
Vilgax, armed with the pre recalibrated Omnitrix, planed on taking over the universe but was stopped when Ben, Max, Gwen, and the Plumbers stormed his ship and took him down.
May 24, 2012
Tetrax finds out that the Omnitrix has a DNA sample of Sugilite and is off to find Ben Tennyson.
May 25, 2012
Tetrax lands on Earth to find an ill Ben Tennyson. He grabs the Omnitrix and puts in the code he got from Azmuth to unlock the Petrosapien 0 DNA. Ben turns into a Petrosapien 0 and Tetrax uses a device to turn Ben back to Human and make a living copy of the Petrosapien 0 DNA. The Sugilite copy flies off. Ben is confused and Tetrax tells him that a Petrosapien 0 can recreate Petropia along with any formerly deceased Petrosapiens. Vilgax comes to Earth to stop the copy. He doesn't want Petropia to be recreated because it will make it seem as if he failed to conquer that planet. Vilgax goes after the copy and so does the team.
Meanwhile, the Sugilite copy has recreated Petropia and prepares to bring it's people back as well, but is stopped by Vilgax. The team comes to Petropia and fight Vilgax. Vilgax kills the copy and leaves the planet.
May 29, 2012
Vilgax finds out that Petropia was brought back but deems it too much trouble to destroy again.
- His design is more based off the reboot Vilgax.