The main villain of the Fourth and Final Quarter of Ben 10: Galactic Smash Season 1.
|Species||Genetically modified, cybernetically enhanced and mystically augmented. Chimera Sui Generis|
|Affiliations||Legion Of Darkness (Leader)|
|Occupation(s)|| Intergalactic Warlord|
Ruler of Vilgaxia (formerly)
Ben Tennyson's Arch Enemy
Internal star power
Sonic Vibration Generation
Inclinkinesis/Shapeshifting along with being able to turn into his true form
Immunity to Alien X's powers
|Equipment|| Dark Mater Wrist Blades|
He formed the Legion Of Darkness.
Powers and Abilities
From Alien DNA
His powers, all the powers of Atomix, Astrodactyl and Way Big (He is not as big though). His size is somewhere between Four Arms and Humungousaur, but still has the combined strength of himself, Way Big and Atomix as well as the combined speed of Astrodactyl and Atomix.
- The ability to control darkness and its unique property of gravity. The darkness is visually demonstrated by a black smoke-like substance spreading out from Black Phantom's body. The darkness is a void that devours and crushes everything. Due to this, Black Phantom can absorb physical matter and attacks of any type by sucking it into the darkness. The user can also use this ability to irresistibly pull the opponent to them, regardless of their current state.
- He can generate massive vibrations, or shock waves, which can travel though virtually any medium, including the ground, the seafloor, or even in the air.
- Like DC's Bizarro He has freeze vision and flame breath.
- Immunity to Alien X's powers.
Adwaita was able to reawaken some dormant residual trace of Diagon's essence to once again give him all of Diagon's powers but far less potent now.
- Dark Mater Wrist Blades
- Fusion Cannons
- Robot tentacles like Marvel's Doctor Octopus, but instead of Pincers on the tips of said mechanical appendages he has Proton Throwers
- He has many similarities to many other villains
Vilgax Main Article