Update: I am going to eventually update this for an SMBX remake called Super Mario Bros: Remastered when it comes out probably next year. But I'm not even done the original version yet. Also, I decided to change Alien Cards into normal power-ups.
Well, The 10th Ring and Ben 10 Ultimate Alien MEGATRIX: Search for Gwen and Kevin have inspired me to plan something unique: make an episode for Super Mario Bros. X (a Mario fangame with a level editor) that is Ben 10-themed, with Ben playable, all in AF/UA style. Here are the details:
It would feature Ben on a race against Vilgax to find Ben's scattered Omnitrix cards. It would feature seven big levels, and the following power-ups and their Mario versions (the cards look like the original series Omnitrix symbol when scrolling through aliens):
- Omni-Mushroom (Super Mushroom) - Makes Ben twice as big, and gives him the Omnitrix, allowing him to use the Omnitrix cards.
- Heatblast Card (Fire Flower) - Turns Ben into Heatblast , who can shoot fireballs at enemies!
- Jetray Card (Super Leaf) - Turns Ben into Jetray, who can fly for a short time and spin around at enemies.
- Ghostfreak Card (Tanooki Suit) - Same as the Jetray Card, but Ben can turn intangible (like Mario can turn into a statue) and be invulnerable to enemies for a short time.
- Diamondhead Card (Hammer Suit) - Turns Ben into Diamondhead, who can shoot crystals (like Mario can throw hammers) at enemies.
- Big Chill Card (Ice Flower) - Can't fly or go intangible, but Ben can shoot ice balls at enemies, freezing them in their tracks! Only Heatblast's fire can melt them.
Click here for details on the custom stuff help challenge.
So, what do you think?
Roads (So Ferb, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?) 17:36, November 30, 2011 (UTC)