|“||It's time for me to say “goodbye”. “Goodbye” to Marissa and “goodbye” to this life. I need to find a new one- a better one for someone like me.||”|
- 1 My Series
- 2 My Favorites
- 3 My Aliens
- 4 Picture Gallery
- 5 My Service
- 6 My Relationsips
- 7 My Signitures Over My "Life-time"
- 8 Message for Crossovers
- 9 Brywarrior: A Brief History
Bryce Bowman: Origins; Creator, Director, Writer, Editor, Artist. I told myself that I would always focus on this, no matter what happens to other series. I have a big idea for this series, and I plan to see it through.
- See below
- Bryce Bowman: Devil's Bounty; Creator, Director, Writer, Editor, Producer, Co-Artist w/ Rob, possibly.
- The sequel to my previous successful series, BBO. I have so much to do for this series, and I can't wait to air it.
Any and all of these have the potential to be rebooted.
- Ben 10: Ultimate Heroes; Creator, Director, Writer, Editor, Artist.
- Lack of supporting fans.
- Ben 10: Dimensional Warriors; Creator, Director, Writer, Editor, Artist.
- Lack of supporting fans.
- Ben 10: Extreme; Director, Co-Writer with CrossHeliosMaster, Editor, Artist.
- Lack of interest from myself.
- Ben 10: The Time Wars; Director, Writer, Editor, Artist jobs taken over for DaveTheSim.
- Lack of interest from myself.
- Ben 23: Ultimate Alien; Creator, Writer, Editor, Co-Artist with Lego Master.
- Lack of interest from myself
- Albedo 10: Omniverse; Creator, Co-Director with OmniDragon10, Co-Writer with OmniDragon10, Editor, Artist.
- OmniDragon10 and I both decided that this series needed to be cancelled.
- Total Drama Omniverse
- A character in this series is based on me.
Note: NO PARTICULAR ORDER
- The entire John Smith 10 Franchise.
- Ben 10: Negative Rising
This one is in order
- Water Hazard
These are the aliens that I've created
Brywarrior's Art Service
Here is a list of Users that I'd consider my friends. If your name is not here, but you'd consider me your friend, add your name to the list. Next to each name is the user's current level of friendship. If your name isn't on here, there's probably a good reason.
- Lego - Friend
- Pickles - Good Friend
- Reo - Good Friend
- Scare - Acquaintance
- Dioga - Good Friend
- ISM - Former Co-Worker.
- Ahmad - Good Friend; Chatmod
- Ultra - Friend; Admin (?)
- Tammar - Friend
- Echoson - Friend
- Silly - Friend
- ShahZeb - Fan of mine
- Sci - User I most respect; Admin
- Ulti - Friend
- Nick - Acquaintance
- Ren - Friend
- Charm - Good Friend
- Steve - Close Friend
- Dragon - Former Co-Worker, good friend
Yopo - Friend
- Sixef - Friend, asks a lot of questions.
- Rob - Friend
- Aaron - Friend
- Primal - Friend/fan
- Street - Good Friend
- Diamondface - Friend/co-writer
- Mig - Great friend!!!!
This is the list of users who may have been friends and wronged me or another friend, so they're no longer full friends or enemies who have been getting nicer and are no longer full enemies. Next to each user is the reason for their placement in this list.
- Yopo - He's a weeb
My Signitures Over My "Life-time"
- Brywarrior (Wall - Blog - Contribs) 17:54, July 27, 2012 (UTC)Brywarrior
- Its only weakness, is its inability to stop 17:05, June 8, 2013 (UTC)
- Its only weakness, is its inability to stop 19:26, July 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Its only weakness is its inability to stop (Wall - Blog - Contribs) 18:00, July 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Its only weakness is its inability to stop (Wall - Blog - Contribs) 07:08, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
- The Master has arrived 19:16, August 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Who's gonna fight for what's right? Who's gonna help us survive? We're in the fight of our lives [And we're not ready to die]. Who's gonna fight for the weak? Who's gonna make them believe? I've got a Hero [I've got a Hero] living in me! 13:55, October 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Who's gonna fight for what's right? Who's gonna help us survive? We're in the fight of our lives [And we're not ready to die]. Who's gonna fight for the weak? Who's gonna make them believe? I've got a Hero [I've got a Hero] living in me! I'm gonna fight for what's right! Today I'm speakin' my mind! And if it kills me tonight [I will be ready to die]. A Hero's not afraid to give his life. A Hero's gonna save me just in time! 14:15, October 21, 2013 (UTC)
- From the edge of Humanity. From the brink of extiction. From the Silence... Heroes will rise. 22:26, November 7, 2013 (UTC)
- From the edge of Humanity. From the brink of extiction. From the Silence... Heroes will rise. 02:58, January 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Heroes will rise... 00:23, August 4, 2015 (UTC)
- "...Devil's create the angels who will end them..." 20:00, July 15, 2016 (UTC)
Message for Crossovers
Any and all crossovers will be pushed back until I am in Season five of the Bryce Bowman: Origins sequel.
Brywarrior: A Brief History
2012: In The Beginning
In the beginning, I joined this wiki on July 8th, 2012. I started a series entitled "Ben 10: Ultimate Heroes", which focued on Ben meeting a character based off of myself who pretty much did everything better than him. The point was to make a series like Ben 10, but show the creators everything they did wrong, and that I could write better than them. Well, I was young, naive, and had literally just started writing creatively, so it really sucked. I had trouble joining the wiki, because I was going through a sort of rebellious phase. In that, I took pictures that other people made and edited them for my series. I didn't, and still don't, think this was a very big deal, but it got me in trouble all the time. I actually got so mad at the wiki's rule that I made my own wiki specifically so I could post the images, and no one could stop me. Of course, they tried, but there isn't a rule anywhere that says I can't post what I want on my own wiki. I eventually ditched that wiki because of its "sinister" origin. I wrote three full seasons and began the fourth one before abandonning that series for the prequel of sorts, "Bryce Bowman: Origins". I was supposed to be writing BBO as the seqel to BTUH as a way of revealign how Bryce got to be so good with the Omnitrix, but it became its own thing.
2013: New Beginning
With 2013 began my new life of trying to focus on BBO and officially abandon BTUH. This was hard because I had spent a lot of time on BTUH, and I didn't want to give it up. I did, however, and I only regretted it twice. Both times were when fans of BBO came to me and told me that they were active readers of BTUH. Like, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I ended BTUH because I wasn't getting recognition, yet it turns out I had a following. Wow! While that sucked, I used my favorite fanon series, "John Smith 10", as inspiration to continue BBO. I started writing better, I had a plan for the season, and it was goign great. But then my laptop broke, and I went almost ten months without logging in. It was a dark time...
2014: Brywarrior Returns!
I hadn't been on BTFF since the end of 2013, so my 2014 year actually started in October when I got a brand new laptop for my birthday. I was really nice. Not the laptop, the fact that I could return to BTFF. I decided to put my new writing skills, courtesy of a Creative Writing class, to the test. I began Season Three, and this time with a HUGE plan. The Season was going to end with a massive showdown between Bryce Bowman and his league of heroes and Death Dragon and his army of possessed villains. Afterward, Bryce would find himself needing to join an alien military, so find a cure for a deadly infection that his ex girlfriend had acquired. This was the plan. But in february of 2015, I left, yet again. And all my series (of which I had created like 10) went into hiatus. This was devastating. I don't actually even know why I left. I just.. did...
2015: Bryce Bowman: Origins, Completed
Although I was here at the beginning of 2015, it doesn't really count because I left so early. My official end of hiatus came when I finished an episode of BBO. This time, when I came back, the plan and exploded. I had the most brilliant idea for a final season and a sequel to the series that I had poured my heart into. This is what I'm working on now. Season Three is over, and Season Four is being aired. I can't wait to finish the season, so I can start writing the sequel. I already have the series mapped out, I just have to write. And hopefully, I'll continue to write the series during this, my senior year, and be able to air them like a normal series when I am finished. The plan is to write at least one episode a week, so I can stay ahead even when I'm airing them. I plan to have a season and a half written when I begin airing, so we'll see. The goal from probably 2013 is to become an Admin, but I think my noobish past might prevent that, even though I've been trying to act all Adminish for a long time now. I don't know, we'll see.
2016: Devil's Bounty... Almost...
Well, with my previous series, Bryce Bowman: Origins, doing so well in the last season, I've begun writing the sequel "Bryce Bowman: Devil's Bounty". It will focus around the events of BBO's finale, and will take place anywhere but Charlotte. I'm not going to reveal to much now, but you'll see. I don't believe that I'll be able to begin airing this series until late 2016 or possibly even summer 2017, as my Senioritis is catching up wiht me and I have school to do. That and a general lack of motivation is pretty much slowing production to a halt. I still love the idea for this series, and I'm constantly planning, mapping, and writing, so bear with me.