Un-Named has a blue body. His arms, legs, and neck are orange. He has one red eye. He wears the Alpha-Omegatrix on his chest.
In, Alpha-Omegaverse, he wears a black shirt with red stripes. He wears the Simplicitrix on his right shoulder.
A recently released picture shows Un-Named in a Deadpool outfit.
Un-Named has omnipotence, unbound unlike that of a Celestialsapien. He has used his omnipotency to use many other powers. The ones that have been seen are:
- Arburian Pelarota sphere form
- Vulpimancer smell
- Galvanic Mechamorph technological fusion
- Space survivability
If he suffers a hard blow to the head without protection, he will suffer a concussion, causing him to not be able to use his powers.
- In The Evil Within, Un-Named was used for an unknown reason. He was later used to injure Matt.
- In Girlfriend Trouble, he was accidentally used to track Tidal Babe using Cannonbolt and Wildmutt's powers.
- In You're Never Gonna Believe This, Un-Named was used to fly down to the ground from where he destroyed Dr. Ammunition's robot as Jury Rigg.
- In The Secret of Chrystalline, Un-Named uses Upgrade's powers to fix Maklar's vehicle.
- In Mystery Kid Returns, Un-Named is accidentally used to fight Gatordog.
- In The Hick and the City Slicker on Xamproil, Un-Named is used to get to Xamproil.
- You're Never Gonna Believe This
- The Secret of Chrystalline
- Mystery Kid Returns (accidental)
- The Hick and the City Slicker on Xamproil
- His species created MK's gloves, and, ironically, the gloves have Un-Named's color scheme.
- Credits to ChromastoneandTabby for creating the Deadpool outfit picture.