|Species||Evolved Galvanic Mechamorph|
|Home Planet||Galvan B|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Used By||Ultimate Ben 10 (DoB10)|
|Appears in||Death of Ben 10|
Ultimate Upgrade appears similar to his unevolved form, except with a sharper and more solid appearance. The Ultimatrix symbol is either on his chest or his head. His fists appear like solid lumps of Liquid metal, but can be refined at will to form intricate hands with either four fingers per hand (as per normal for Upgrade) or more.
Powers and Abilities
Ultimate Upgrade possesses all of the powers of his unevolved form.
Beneath his liquid metal skin, Ultimate Upgrade possesses a robotic under-body of solid metal. This body has numerous uses.
- It is heat resistant, allowing him to retreat inside the underbody to escape fire or heat-based attack.
- The body grounds Upgrade, making Electrical attacks useless. This is because the electricity flows through the under-body as opposed to Upgrade's actual body.
- The under-body can be liquified, allowing Ultimate Upgrade to retain his abilities of technological possesion.
Given enough raw resources, Ultimate Upgrade possesses the ability to replicate any technology it has possessed since the transformation (into either Upgrade or Ultimate Upgrade) began.
Ultimate Upgrade retains his weakness to electro-magnetic pulses. They can shut down his robotic under-body.
Ultimate Upgrade forgets any technology possessed during previous uses of the form, as a result he can only replicate technology possessed since the transformation (into either Upgrade or Ultimate Upgrade) began. This is because the information is lost when the omnitrix wielder changes to another form. Certain forms can retain the information across transformations, allowing Ultimate Upgrade to use any gained knowledge again, but humans and most organic creatures lose it.
Ultimate Upgrade is a free use alien, feel free to use him in your own series.
- This version of Ultimate Upgrade was designed by Aaronbill3
- The triangular eye is recycled from early concept designs of Gigabit.