Humanoid Metallic Turtle
Ultimate Slapback appears like a larger version of Slapback, with bright cyan skin. His helmet is retracted some on the top of his head, replaced with a dark grey piece of metal with silver spikes on it. His outfit is similar to that of his base form, though with the shirt pattern changed slightly and the colors of his pants swapped. His legs are stubby. He has four eyes.
Ultimate Slapback wears the Ultimate symbol on his back.
- Ultimate Slapback retains his base form's powers.
- Ultimate Slapback's duplication is more conscious now, and he can duplicate limbs without making full on clones.
- Ultimate Slapback can manipulate the mass and density of others.
- Ultimate Slapback can instantly create clones dense enough to turn into black holes.
- Ultimate Slapback can store the kinetic energy used to duplicate him. He can later expel this energy through a duplication explosion.
- Ultimate Slapback, due to being metal, is weak to magnetism.
- Ultimate Slapback gets slower the more he duplicates.
If Ultimate Slapback appears in your series, add it here!
- Ultimate Slapback's design was made using the bartender from Omniverse.
- Ultimate Slapback's clone explosion power is simliar to that of his Omni-Kix form.
|Alan's Free Use Aliens|
|Original Aliens||Calmybara | Christmas Pine | Crane Fly | Gift Chomp | Level-Headed | Mad Hatter | Poison Dart | Mantis Shrimp | Reverbatim | Simpleten | Snot Goblin | Spectrock|
|Fusions||ChamAlien X | Grey Arms | Heatblastrodactyl | Slapbolt | Way Big Chill|
|Ultimate Forms||AmpFibian | Armodrillo | Jetray | Slapback|
|Omni-Enhanced Forms||Alien X | Big Chill | ChamAlien | Echo-Echo | Goop | Grey Matter | Gutrot | Humungousaur | Jetray | Kickin Hawk | Mole-Stache | Ripjaws | Snare-Oh | Spidermonkey | Swampfire|
|Omni-Kix Forms||Bullfrag | Fasttrack | Nanomech | NRG|
|Ben 23 Aliens||Dr. Manatom | Teenage Alien Windy Turtle | Water Botter|
|Mad Ben Aliens||Stealth Killer|
|Omni-Spell Forms||Four Arms|
|Antitrix Aliens||Bangolin | Brickhouse | Dream Reaper | Fobwatch | Geneius | Hazmatron | Speedline|