Ultimate Heatblast is the evolved form of Heatblast that appears on Earth-68.
|Ultimate Heatblast (Earth-68)|
|Powers and Abilities|
|First Appearance||If All Else Fails (John Smith 10)|
|Evolved Form/Devolved Form||Heatblast (Earth-68)|
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Powers and Abilities
- 3 Weaknesses
- 4 Dimension 1 (John Smith 10)
- 5 Fire Man Alpha (John 23: Megaman)
- 6 Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
- 7 Dimension 2 (Ryder 10)
- 8 Trivia
Ultimate Heatblast's body is made entirely of magma. His body shape is of a blob, but he has a hunched back, looking like a gorilla with big fists. The lower half of his body is like a snake, not having legs, instead slithering.
Powers and Abilities
While Heatblast shoots fire, Ultimate Heatblast is used more for close combat. His strength combined with his ability to burn through most objects allows him to go unmatched. He can keep his form steady, and is able to take many attacks. He can spit magma from his mouth.
He can pump magma into his arm, giving him a variety of extra powers. He primarily uses it to increase his punching power. If not touching a surface, then pumping allows him to launch lava balls from his hand. The pumping allows him to enlarge his fist, increasing his power more, and can give him elastic arms, able to stretch forward.
Ultimate Heatblast can merge with bodies of magma or lava, controlling it and making his body larger.
Despite being magma, he was still hurt when punched by Vilgax. Vilgax was only slightly injured by the magma. He was unable to burn through the Highbreed Tree Monster.
Dimension 1 (John Smith 10)
By Ultimate John
By Warmatrix Drone
- Friendly Fight (first re-appearance)
- Sea of Monsters (first re-appearance)
Fire Man Alpha (John 23: Megaman)
Fire Man Alpha is the version of Ultimate Heatblast that appears in Dimension 23. He is solely a transformation used by Bass, created by the Alpha Program.
Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
Ultimate Heatblast is an alien form available to several characters in the series.
Dimension 2 (Ryder 10)
Ultimate Heatblast is an Ultimate form, used by Albedo.
- Ultimate Heatblast's style of fighting is based off of Admiral Akainu from One Piece.
- Despite his body of magma, he has been defeated easily.
- The picture was created by Brywarrior.
- Ultimate Heatblast is very similar to Chaos Reign and Desert Storm in the way that he can merge with larger bodies of his composition, and use them like his own body.