|Abilities|| Enhanced Strength|
Boulder Hammer Hands
|First Appearance||The Final Fight Part 1|
Ultimate Crusher is an evolved transformation in Brandon 10.
Ultimate Crusher takes on an appearance similar to his devolved form: Crusher. However, he slightly bigger in size and his arms now have patterns. There are sereval rocks sticking out from his back. On his chest are seemingly four chestplates. His legs are short-ish and his feet are stubby. The Ultimatrix Symbol is on his chest.
Ultimate Crusher has enhanced strength and durability from his rock hard skin and size. In addition to that, he can also control Earth elements around him by using Geokinsis and use it against opponents with ground spikes. He can also use charge attacks and form his hands into boulder hammers.
Although being super strong and durable, Ultimate Crusher can not fend off too many enemies especially when they also have enhanced strength and durabilty as seen in The Final Fight Part 2.
- The Final Fight Part 1 (First Appearance) (Used by Nodnarb)
- The Final Fight Part 2 (Used by Nodnarb)
- Ultimate Crusher was the first evolved alien ever transformed in Brandon 10.
- Ultimate Crusher was the longest transformation used in Brandon 10: Alien Force even though he wasn't used by Brandon.
- In drafting a design for Ultimate Crusher, the writer wanted him to be similar to his devolved self, Crusher, in appearance.
|Brandon 10: Ultimate Hero|
|Main Characters in Brandon 10: Ultimate Hero|
|Brandon | Coco | Sarah|
|Supporting Characters in Ultimate Hero|
|James | General Gates | Jenny|
|Main Villains in Ultimate Hero|
|Khan | Extreme Bikers|
|Aliens in Ultimate Hero|
|Hydro-Man | Drillbit | Heal X | Shock Speed | Shredder | Flex | Size Man | Telecraft | Leap Frog | Magnesium|
|Ultimate Aliens in Ultimate Hero|
|Ultimate Loch Ness | Ultimate Crusher | Ultimate Astro | Ultimate Agilmur | Ultimate Snow Bear|
|Additional Aliens in Ultimate Hero|
|Portal | Shadow | Nova | Bio-Shock|