|Ultimate Clockwork (Earth-68)|
|Powers and Abilities|
|First Appearance||The Widening Gyre (John Smith 10)|
|Evolved Form/Devolved Form||Clockwork (Earth-68)|
|Predator/Prey||Time Panther (possible)|
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Powers and Abilities
- 3 Weaknesses
- 4 Dimension 1 (John Smith 10)
- 5 Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
- 6 Ultimate Clockwork (Ahmad 15)
- 7 Trivia
Ultimate Clockwork is 7 feet tall, being humanoid in appearance. His entire body is made completely of copper, except for a transparent piece of glass on his chest, which showed green gears on his inside.
Powers and Abilities
Ultimate Clockwork has control over time and space. He can freeze time and fire time rays, just like Clockwork. He now has the ability to manipulate space. He can create green platforms similar to Gwen, and can bind foes in place by manipulating the space they take up, locking them in place. He can form green space vortexes, to repel attacks and attack. He can move through the space and go to alternate dimensions.
He can use his space manipulation to alter his size and to create clones of himself. He can also add limps to himself, and create humanoid figures around himself or others.
He has to consciously use his powers, so if distorted, he can't use his powers. This is most obvious when hit by sonic blasts, and the sound prevented him from concentrating. Also, it seems that he can't move fast enough to attack before a sonic attack.
Dimension 1 (John Smith 10)
- The Widening Gyre (John Smith 10) (first appearance)
- A Knight to Remember (John Smith 10)
- The Ultimate Enemy Part 3 (John Smith 10) (used offscreen)
By Ultimate John
- Eon (episode) (first re-appearance) (by clone 2)
- Incarcecon Breakout, Part 2 (used by Ultimate John)
- Pirates (x2)
- Be Afraid of the Dark (John Smith 10)
- Round Six Part 2
- Vs. Phantom
- Checkmate (John Smith 10) (x2) (first time with a broken arm)
- Dactyl and the Hunter (x2)
By John 10,000
- His World Part 2 (first re-appearance)
- For a Few Brains More (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance)
- Battle of the Omnitrices Part 3
- Battle of the Omnitrices Part 4 (cameo)
Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
Ultimate Clockwork (Ahmad 15)
This is the version of Ultimate Clockwork that is used by Ahmad 15. This version only appears in crossovers.
By Ahmad in John's body
- His appearance is based off the Gold Monster from an episode of What's New, Scooby Doo?
- His Picture is also made by Ahmad.