|Time Breaker Tetrax|
|Abilities and Equipment|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Strength|
|Alias|| Tetrax Shard (former full name)|
Endless Pursuit (Time Breaker Model)
|Alternate Counterparts||Tetrax Shard|
|First Appearance|| Ten Over Ten Thousand|
|Last Appearance||The Last Days of Bivalvan|
Time Breaker Tetrax was the Featured Character of October 2017!
Time Breaker Tetrax takes the appearance of a lavender-coloured Petrosapien with glowing pink eyes and cracks all over his body. There are metal implants haphazardly forced into his body, worsening the cracks.
He speaks with a monotone voice.
Powers and Abilities
Time Breaker Tetrax, like all Time Breakers, possesses some unique time-related ability. In this case, he seems to have two:
- He is completely immune to the effects of time passing. He will not age, he does not hunger, and he does not sleep. He also will never die of natural causes.
- Whenever Tetrax is not within eyeshot of (or at least cannot see) his targets, time freezes. Luckily the process that turned him into a Time Breaker has left him unable to properly capitalise on this.
Tetrax is able to shapeshift his arms into weapons. He can also fire shards, or even his entire forearms, as a method of attack.
He is far more durable than a human.
Unfortunately due to his haphazard construction Time Breaker Tetrax is much less durable than a normal Petrosapien.
- Ten Over Ten Thousand (first appearance; death)
- Time Breaker Tetrax was inspired by Time Breaker Bardock. They both share the 'Time Breaker' title and act as slaves for their masters.
- Time Breaker Tetrax's powers were vaguely inspired by the wildly unique takes on time-related powers in the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series.
- Although he was the first Time Breaker to be created for the series, Tetrax was actually the second Time Breaker to be designed.
|Ben 10: Reboot Revolution|