FANDOM


  • UltiVerse
    UltiVerse closed this thread because:
    Old thread; needs no replies.
    04:09, August 28, 2019

    It all returns to nothing

    It all keeps

    tumbling down

    tumbling down

    tumbling down


    This is the end of America

    Donald Trump won

    The Wall is real

    We elected a meme into office

    God help us all

      Loading editor
    • You elected a cheeto into presidency.

      Well...

      It could've been worse.

      At least you didn't elect a lizard.

        Loading editor
    • my condolences 

        Loading editor
    • Brexit > this shit. 

        Loading editor
    • America's dead

      America's dead

      America's dead

      America's dead

      Politicians like to seem complicated

      But they're not complicated

      I can explain it pretty easily

      Have you ever been to a birthday party for children

      One of the children won't stop screaming

      'Cause he's just a little attention attractor

      When he grows up to be a political actor

      He'll be rewarded for never maturing

      For never understanding or learning

      That every day can't be about him

      There's other people, you racist asshole

      I must be psychotic

      I must be demented

      To have to exist in this awful dimension

      Where a monkey will send me to his petty hate wars

      With all of this power he didn't work hard for

      His drug's attention

      He is an addict

      Destroying the world by indulging his habit

      It was all an illusion

      Except for his toupee

      Except for his toupee, toupee, toupee, toupee

      America's dead

      So people think he's funny, we'll respect him just to get their money

      America's dead

      He's rolling in dough while Lincoln rolls in his grave, his grave

      I said, the country's too deep in debt

      The country's too deep in debt

      And all the poor people way more deserving of the money will pay it

      'Cause his name's all over in lights

      When he could have fed the whole world's poor for

      Forty sucking fortnights

      Forty sucking fortnights

      I'm a con artist, the people chose me

      I'm a con artist, you will revere me

      I'm a con artist, you will respect me

      I'm a con artist, don't you correct me

      I'm a con artist, a selfish con artist, master con artist, I'm a con artist

      And look what I did, look what I did, look what I did, did

      Hope you're ready for my bullshit.

      (original )

      (also relevant )

        Loading editor
    • amazing 

        Loading editor
    • we couldn't barrage the Farrage,

      you couldn't stump the Trump.

      History repeats itself.

        Loading editor
    • Welp

      Time to go to Amsterdam

      And get a Holland citizenship

      And stay there

      For as long as possible

        Loading editor
    • You cant stump the trump.

        Loading editor
    • It all comes Tumblring down, Tumblring down, Tumblring down.

      On another note, did it seem weird to anyone else how out-of-character chill Trump was about winning? His acceptance speech was weirdly subdued.

        Loading editor
    • Because he won. If Hillary had won he would be exploding. 

        Loading editor
    • Hillary would probably cry herself to sleep.

        Loading editor
    • As far as I've heard of him post-results, it seems almost as though the angry-passion Trump was part of an act to get him here and now that he's in he plans to take things seriously.

      It Was certainly pleasing that the first thing I heard him say was for you guys to unite and work together (or something to that effect).

        Loading editor
    • Watching his speech atm yes I agree he seems a lot more professional even a better person than during the campaign.

      Lets hope he will make America great again!

      (that last line was just me patronizing you american scum)

        Loading editor
    • For shame on Hillary tho, she missed the opportunity to say "I hope that in these next few years, he can make America great again" during her speech.

        Loading editor
    • Trump: it was just a prank bro

      (Makes Bernie president)

        Loading editor
    • Lol. No Bernie shall not be president. It says in the Great Prophecy that the Bern doesn't become president.

        Loading editor
    • Rex0150 wrote:
      Lol. No Bernie shall not be president. It says in the Great Prophecy that the Bern doesn't become president.

      Tragic.

        Loading editor
    • I think he's going to be acting at least a little more mature now that he's president and all, but that doesn't mean he won't be the same old Trump. considering all the moments he's had in the past year, who knows how many moments the next four years will bring.

        Loading editor
    • Alanomaly wrote:
      Welp

      Time to go to Amsterdam

      And get a Holland citizenship

      And stay there

      For as long as possible

      >Be Alan

      >Trump elected

      >"Oh boy, I better get out of this country1"

      >Board plane to Netherlands

      >Head to Amsterdam to have some fun while America burns

      >"Looks like I'm safe from Trump now!"

      >Forget reason why America is burning up in the first place

      >Trump is actively encouraging climate change because he's Trump

      >Alaska melts and becomes baked Alaska

      >America floods

      >Sea level rises everywhere

      >Be Alan again

      >At home in Amsterdam

      >Look out window

      >Levies have failed

      >Amsterdam is flooding

      >Donald Trump drives by on speedboat

      >Can't stump the Trump

        Loading editor
    • thank mr trump

        Loading editor
    • he makes the best deals tho

        Loading editor
    • the greatest deals

        Loading editor
    • unbeatable

        Loading editor
    • the yugest dealios

        Loading editor
    • a day late but heres my newest abomination
      Trumpchuck

      Trumpchuck

      next btff war? discuss

        Loading editor
    • Make America Eat Again!

        Loading editor
    • Agreed!! BTFF, Civil War!

        Loading editor
    • i propose the alternative third party candidates of chromastein or gary swampson

      they hate the 1% because they can't even get that much of the vote

        Loading editor
    • One word for Trump win...

      Shit.

        Loading editor
    • >MFW Trump is gradually repealing his extremist statements and going back on his more controversial policies once he's been elected

      We've been had, boys.

        Loading editor
    • oh shit so i live in a very republican state (Texas) and I was like the only person with a preference for hilary so like Wednesday was hard for me cause all the rich white kids came up to me and were like "are you okay?" but like in the meanest way possible and that's when i decided I hated people and I wanted to be a chicken nugget.

        Loading editor
    • ChromastoneandTabby wrote:
      >MFW Trump is gradually repealing his extremist statements and going back on his more controversial policies once he's been elected

      We've been had, boys.

      I hope so. Could be just 'cause he's met with Obama and is easily manipulatable. Trump's people could sway him back the other way.

        Loading editor
    • Diamondmatter wrote:
      ChromastoneandTabby wrote:
      >MFW Trump is gradually repealing his extremist statements and going back on his more controversial policies once he's been elected

      We've been had, boys.

      I hope so. Could be just 'cause he's met with Obama and is easily manipulatable. Trump's people could sway him back the other way.

      I remember an interview I saw a while ago where Trump said that if he ran for president, he would run Republican becuase of the voters. This got me thinking that he only said all of those extreme things to win the Republican vote. What kind of president he'll actually be, i don't know, but I think it'll be different from what we expect

        Loading editor
    • actually the thing about Trump calling republican voters stupid was proven false. That image was all a part of the Democrat campaign trying to turn people against Trump. Turns out trying to trick people and calling them stupid doesn't make them change see your point of view.

        Loading editor
    • Damn it Democrats like I'm one of you but you need to chill

        Loading editor
    • my favourite piece on why Trump won, and it's all thanks to the Democrats.

        Loading editor
    • I think that we'll see a more subdued Trump, but him still go after all the policies that he said during the campaign. HIs overall attitude and twitter messages make me think that he sees those as the ways to make "America great again." 

      Either way, we're screwed. 

        Loading editor
    • I'm glad he's finally building that wall but he's failed to do anything immediate about illegal immigration, censorship of conservatives by leftists, terrorist organizations going out of control, and lying TV news.

      Ah, well. Hopefully he'll get around to that during his next 4 years. I'm sure that godawful Simpsons episode gave him a few thousand more voters.

        Loading editor
      1. Last I checked, he was still failing to fund his wall
      2. Have you not seen ICE? he's literally got fucking camps on the border where he sends "illegal immigrants". I put that in quotation marks because you are not allowed to gather evidence of legality if you are wrongly arrested by ICE, so of course they've kicked out legal US citizens.
      3. freedom of speech applies only to government censorship, media platforms are entirely within their right to kick racists off of their platforms.
      4. terrorism has gotten worse since Trump got into office. Oh wait sorry I forgot white people with political agendas don't count as terrorists.
      5. why would he care about the news lying? he lies all the time. As long as Fox keeps lying, Trump will always have supporters.
      6. no one is voting for mr cheeto man because of a simpsons episode, anyone who does does not deserve to live in a democracy.
      7. Hopefully, Trump will fade into obscurity after he's voted out because I'm not even entirely sure that the republicans want him to run again given his record of being so dumb as to backstab his fellow politicians accidentally.
        Loading editor
    • Aaronbill3 wrote:
      #Last I checked, he was still failing to fund his wall
      1. Have you not seen ICE? he's literally got fucking camps on the border where he sends "illegal immigrants". I put that in quotation marks because you are not allowed to gather evidence of legality if you are wrongly arrested by ICE, so of course they've kicked out legal US citizens.
      2. freedom of speech applies only to government censorship, media platforms are entirely within their right to kick racists off of their platforms.
      3. terrorism has gotten worse since Trump got into office. Oh wait sorry I forgot white people with political agendas don't count as terrorists.
      4. why would he care about the news lying? he lies all the time. As long as Fox keeps lying, Trump will always have supporters.
      5. no one is voting for mr cheeto man because of a simpsons episode, anyone who does does not deserve to live in a democracy.
      6. Hopefully, Trump will fade into obscurity after he's voted out because I'm not even entirely sure that the republicans want him to run again given his record of being so dumb as to backstab his fellow politicians accidentally.

      1. Huh. Well, last I checked construction of the wall had already began and Trump fans are crowdfunding a segment of the wall on their own. If he doesn't get funding now then I hope he gets it before 2024 or it'll probably get added to the national debt. That'd suck.

      2. Let's discuss ICE later, since I don't see that going anywhere constructive.

      3. I don't know if you've noticed, but Twitter and Facebook and the rest aren't kicking racists off their sites. They're kicking conservatives off their sites. It isn't any violation of any specific policies or rules that gets conservatives silenced and barred from the digital public square. It's being enough of a problem for the leftist authoritarian liars that gets you censored. If you speak out loudly enough, they censor, silence, and unperson you. They dox you, harass you, slander you, smash your mailbox and get banks to revoke your right to accept donations and do business. Nothing's being done to the left-wing voices that scream "All whites are inherently racist and must pay reparations", censorship is being done to the right-wing voices that say "No" to that. It's also being done to the independent comic artists who challenge the Big Corporate monopolies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvlnVXzoUfM

      4. I don't know what you mean by this. Antifa is a terrorist organization with a political agenda. It's "Being the new Brownshirts and attacking people who march for civil rights".

      5. Fox is anti-Trump, it's Controlled Opposition. It's owned by the same megacorp that owns CNN. When CNN is putting people on-air that say Trump is literally worse than Hitler,  Fox is distracting its followers with nonsense stories about satanic churches getting to put up unappealing statues. There are bigger things going on than that, but Fox wants its viewers distracted while CNN wants its viewers angry. Why? Rage sells, and leftist fake news media is losing viewers fast. Fox news isn't losing views, so it doesn't want its viewers angry. A daft way of looking at things, but there's marketing execs for you.

      6. Guess I worded that poorly. But it sounds like you and I agree on this point. Basically, people are sick of politicians and entertainment ordering them what to think and who to vote for. I think people will see right through this propaganda piece. I mean seriously, Trump getting called a loser by "The Squad"? Who thought this would make people not like Trump?.

      7. What are your thoughts on Snopes's attacks on comedy website The Babylon Bee?

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REm4rt8LLtU

        Loading editor
      1. Honestly it doesn't really matter how far long he gets. His precious inspiration, the Great Wall of China, didn't work I fail to see this working.
      2. ICE is the epitome of Trump's attitudes towards latino people. I don't need to list a source for every single time he has laughed to or entertained the idea that these people are less than human in his eyes.
      3. Ever notice how most of these people tend to voice harmful unneeded opinions then get royally backlash for it? This shit goes both ways too, not that you'd ever see that from your side of the fence. Yes they let Nazis post freely for some reason, but you post support for trans people and you best hope your internet paper trail is private.
      4. Antifa is not an organisation. It is a community response to the rise in Nazi marches. It is literally short for Anti-Facism. Making it illegal to protest facism is the first step to implementing facism.
      5. Fox News is not anti-trump. Notice how that was the only part of Fox Disney refused to buy? They brown nose him harder than anyone else on the planet.
      6. You and I do not agree here. Lampooning the president has been something the Simpsons has done since it started. Just because they did it poorly doesn't mean they should stop. Also if you think it's only media that's telling you how to think, then I've got news for you.
      7. I don't really care to look into it to be honest. I don't owe you my free time.
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.