Four Arms, a red Tetramand
Abilities Super Strength Super Durability Enhanced Agility Enhanced Jumping Sonic Clap
Tetramand (a play on the Latin "tetra", meaning "four" and "mand", meaning "arms") are an alien species from the desert planet Khoros.
Tetramands come in different colors, such as red, blue, brown, and green.
Tetramands are a buff and bulky species. They are usually red at a younger age, but then become a lighter shade of red or become orange, some have even turned blue. All Tetramands have spikes on their four arms. They have 2 front toes on each foot. They are not usually good at writing because of their large muscular build and usually participate in a lot of sport activities.
The Tetramands were involved in a galactic war called, The Vivan War. It involved a huge group of Tetramand Colonist and Opticoid Warlords.
Tetramands can breed with humans but if this happens, the child will lose a lot of its strength and muscular physique. They have also been known to be very kind and social to other alien species. They dance to the song " put your hands up in the air, by danzel", that song can also make their full potential higher in a battle
Tetramand have enhanced strength, enhanced jumping, enhanced agility, and sonic clap. They are able to have punches that are as strong as saitama from one punch man
- Four Arms
- Infinite Four Arms (POTO)
- Handy Man (Dimension 23 version of Four Arms in Ben 23)
- Princess Looma
- Tetramand Criminal
- Tetramand king
- Ultimate Darkstar (part Tetramand)
- Kevin 11 (part Tetramand)
- Ultimate Kevin (part Tetramand)
- Ultimate Kevin 11,000 (part Tetramand)
- Kevin 11,000 (part Tetramand)
- Robert Bexley (part Tetramand)
- Gorvan(on video game only)
- K.O. - Infinite
- Sii (transformation)
- Tetramand Priest
- Gar Red Wind
- TetraMight (the Atomnitrix's DNA sample of a Tetramand)
- Four Arms (Earth-68)
- Quad Smack (Neon 10) (the AntiTrix's DNA sample of a mutant Tetramand)
Notable Tetramand Hybrids
- Tetramendousaur (the Biatomnitrix's DNA samples of 1/2 Tetramand and 1/2 Vaxasaurian)
- Rath Arms (1/2 Tetramand, 1/2 Appoplexian)