|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Force Field Webs|
Small Space Maneuvering
Terroranchula has her Omniverse appearance.
Powers and Abilities
- Terroranchula Physiology: Due to being a Terroranchula, Terroranchula possesses all the powers, abilities and weaknesses of her species.
- Force Field Webs: Terroranchula posssesses the ability to create/generate, shape and manipulate red energy webs that act as a forcefield, absorbing the plasma balls produced by a member of Ball Weevil's species. Terroranchula is able to coat herself with these webs and can deliver a painful jolt if disturbed.
- Sharp Legs: Terroranchula possesses long, sharp legs that are able to pierce through concrete with ease.
- Small Space Maneuvering: Terroranchula possesses the ability to maneuver herself, through tight, small spaces such as a sewage pipe, despite her comparatively larger size.
- Enhanced Stregth: Terroranchula possesses strength superior to that of a human's, being able to easily overpower a member of Ball Weevil's species and engage in combat with a Conductoid.
- Enhanced Agility: Terroranchula possesses agility superior to that of a human's, her long legs enabling her to easily maneuver herself in the battlefield.
- Enhanced Durability: Terroranchula possesses durability superior to that of a human's, being able to withstand blows from a Conductoid with little discomfort.
- Enhanced Hearing: Terroranchula possesses hearing superior to that of a human's, being able to track her prey from a considerable distance.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.