Azmuth (base technology)
|First Appearance||Ben 10: Road Trip|
Life On Earth
Unrefined and inelegant, the Techtrix gauntlets are harshly cut metal panels bolted together and fused into the wrists of the wearers. Some of them have their metal painted crimson-pink. The irregularly shaped face panels are white.
The Techtrix was built using displaced Technology acquired by both Chronosapien villains;
- The base technology, originally created by Azmuth, was stolen by Timekiller
- The technology was developed on Techadon Degradations, a lost technology rescued from the Heaven Wars by MALtruant.
After the latter device was completed and handed off, Albedo and Kai Green put an end to the production of the Techtrix devices while the Plumbers neutralised any remaining wielders.
The Techtrix contains a number of alien DNA samples acquired primarily from three sources:
- stolen from the aliens converted into Techadon Degradations
- provided by Timekiller for inclusion in the Negativitrix
- acquired from elsewhere in Undertown
A number of DNA samples were not utilised in the active models due to requiring more advanced thought processes than the equipped Techadon Degradations were capable of.
|Fulmini||Provided by Timekiller|
|Glasscrest||Provided by Timekiller||Unused DNA Sample|
|Hivemind||Left by Ben|
|Hyperphysical Sapioid||Provided by Timekiller||Unused DNA Sample|
|Kerotops Communication Module||Provided by Timekiller||Unused DNA Sample|
|Millganite||Provided by Timekiller|
|Petrosapien||Harvested from Undertown|
|Pisciss Volann||Wielder Species||Unused DNA Sample|
|Sentient Chemicoal||Provided by Timekiller||Unused DNA Sample|
|Sentientsapien||Provided by Timekiller||Unused DNA Sample|
|Transylian||Wielder Species||Unused DNA Sample|
|Unknown||Provided by Timekiller||Unused DNA Sample|
- Life On Earth (first appearance)
|Ben 10: Road Trip|