Streak has a ghost-like body that heavily relies on projections. His arms are created by Omnitrix-made shoulder-mounted projectors, as his species natively does not have them. His slim figure is mostly robotic, with his two eyes looking in no particular direction and his mouth a line where audio is produced. His chest is a mix of forest green on the front and a camo green towards the back. His stomach has an additional set of eyes which are said to be constantly looking in other dimensions, much to its user's confusion. A wisp of flowing purple makes the tail in place of his legs, which float constantly.
His Assault Omnitrix symbol is on the left side of his chest.
In Ben 10 Unleashed: Time Rules, he looked almost the same, except that his Ultimatrix symbol was on middle chest, he has a line going from his forehead to his upper lip, a black surrounding the eyes on his stomach, and his tail looks different. His arms were also not holographic.
Powers and Equipment
- Streak can open portals into far-off locations.
- Though not yet used by anyone, Dz'May - the sentient Ectonurite sample in the Hidden Universe - says two portals in the same direction can be utilized to produce an implosive "Black Hole," which can kill a target.
- A weakness, Streak does need to know his destination before he can teleport there. As such, he could not simply whisk himself off to a distant planet he's only heard about. He could teleport somewhere by coordinates if he knew how to visualize coordinaes in the vastness of space.
- Voice Box is an addition from the Omnitrix because Streak's species doesn't use their mouths, but instead their telepathy to talk to people in a certain range, or an individual. This makes communication through any type of technology unnecessary for them, although their mind can be "hacked" through very intelligent Galvan tech that is normally used by bounty hunters in search of an alien of Streak's species.
- Telepathy (Ben isn't totally capable of controlling telepathy, as is with AmpFibian; Dawn seems able to in Can't Trust the Weather, Man)
- Energy Redirection (Can also be used to form objects out of said energy, as Ben exhibited in Limited)
- This section is incomplete.
- In Limited, Streak appeared for the first time, he was used to defeat Darkstar and send him off to Null Void Incarcecon.
- In The Sea's the Limit, his anger nearly overwhelms him to the point of killing Zombozo. The fact that Zombozo uses voice recognition to detonate a bomb after Streak asks Zombozo to say his final words causes him to get control of his anger to save Julie.
- In Dial Z for Zombified, he is used to throw a zombie of Dr. Animo's creation into the Null Void.
- In Missing Link, he is used to free Cyanne from Elena as an Aerophibian.
- In Revelation, he is used to spy on Cooper.
- In Man in the Stone Mirror, he is used to create a shortcut from the front of Gwen's house to her bedroom.
- In Threat or Menace, he was used to fend off Darkstar for the second time. Albedo went to disable Streak so as to prevent him from opening portals to the Tertiary Wing.
- In Why Am I Here?, he was used by 16 year old Super Ben to create a portal for moving Mosquito into the Null Void.
- In Dusk, Dawn used Streak to get away twice from Ben. A third time, she used it to defend herself, Darkstar, and Android P from Plumbers at the Morningstar Mansion.
- In Escalation, Ben used Streak twice in trying to secure a runaway Max and again to enter the Rustbucket III.
- In Malevolence, Ben used Streak to leave the UN Headquarters to get outside Null Void Incarcecon. Offscreen, he uses Dreadsense to peel into the prison.
- In Never Set in Stone, he was used multiple times by multiple users.
- Ben uses Streak initially to cut a portal to Max's Plumbing. Later, he's used to bring he and Future Ben to Anur Khufos.
- Mercedes used Streak to hold a portal open between NVI and the exterior of Max's Plumbing; briefly, as she conceptualized opening a rift back to NVI; while going to Ben's room and speaking with Ken; and while landing the team on Anur Khufos..
- Future Ben initially briefly uses Streak to separate Ilario and Ore. Later, he uses him to bring he and Ben back to The Crater, Anur Khufos.
- In Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?, Dawn utilized Streak initially to race to Azmuth at the dome. Later, it was used to get to Darkstar for assistance.
Back in Action: Alien Universe
- Limited (first appearance)
- The Sea's the Limit
- Dial Z for Zombified
- Missing Link
- Man in the Stone Mirror
- Threat or Menace (disabled)
- Why Am I Here? (16 year old Ben)
- Meet the Replacements (x3)
- The Armaggedroid
- Fate of the Helpers (by Ben (x2) and Future Ben)
- Leaked (by Ben 10,000)
- Shades of Dawn (Chronospect variant, by Dawn)
- Can't Trust the Weather, Man (Chronospect variant by Dawn, and Amevo variant by Ben)
- Maximum Slumber (brief)
- Dusk (by Dawn, x3)
- Escalation (x3)
- Never Set in Stone (by Ben (x2), Mercedes (x4), and Future Ben (x2; first time: brief))
- Streak's design was slightly inspired by canon Omniverse's Water Hazard.
- Stripes revealed that Streak was not one of the original 4 unique Aliens to Back in Action, and that he was a last-minute replacement.
- Ben compares Streak to AmpFibian due to the inclusion of telepathy, levitating, and energy redirection as his powers (in Limited).
- Their voice sounds like a mixture of their user's voice, with some technical filter akin to Upgrade, and Ghostfreak.
- Dawn's Vigitelican form is also referred to as Chronospect Streak.
- Future Ben's version of Streak is an original Marid, akin to those spawned by the Diagon in Foreverlasting.
- Streak is the face of Back in Action: Alien Universe in the same way Heatblast and Swampfire have been for canon series. Because of this, he is used very frequently (by both Ben and Dawn).
|Created by COLOR|
|Alien Universe (BTAU - BiA - SiC) - Clad in Darkness - Benjection - DC's Hero of Heroes|
|Unique Aliens in Back in Action: Alien Universe|
|First used by Super Ben (Assault Omnitrix)||Obsorber - Nigester - Plastikitee - Anos - Streak - Bugbite - Muckslide - Autosassin - Ultimate Upchuck - Clinger - Healding - Alkamine - Brawnoceros - Combustiball - Cardstruct - Dreadsense - Frisbit - Koldiak - Plasmodic - Seismix - Wavelength - Warrock - Fetterwing - Suctionrupt|
|First used by Dawn (Alphaline Omnitrix)||Vertigo - Starhavoc - Slyt - Blankslate|
|First used by Future Ben||Atomhammer - Ultimate Brainstorm|
|Characters in Back in Action: Alien Universe|
|10 Squad||Ben Tennyson - Gwen Tennyson - Kevin Levin - Julie Yamamoto - Chelsey Tennyson - Max Tennyson - Cooper Daniels - Ken|
|Villains||Future Ben - Thep Khufan Commander - Scarogus - Dawn - Vilgax - Albedo - Malevolence - Darkstar - Sii - Elena Validus - Dr. Animo - Cyanne - Mistress - Hurricane Vance - Project Inferno - Nightcaster II - Clancy - Metalink|
|Supporting Characters||Professor Paradox - Azmuth - Charmcaster - Eunice - Verdona - Rex - Sir George|
|Other Timelines/Possible Futures||Gwen 20 - Upgrade Ben - Altrazon - Jennifer-Mercedes Tennyson|
|Groups||Second Gynurans (Eli Griswold - Aion) - Omega Squad - Plumbers (Karin Frikton - Io) - Thep Khufan Armada - Board of Galvan|
|Others||Chili - Moira Yourouguaduan|