|Powers and Abilities|
Skilled Melee Combatant
|Voice Actor||Dee Bradley Baker|
|First Appearance||Double Trouble|
Spidermonkey is a small monkey-like alien with four arms, two pairs of green eyes, two legs, three fingers on each hand and three toes on each foot, blue fur over a dark blue center, and a tail with two stripes near the tip. Spidermonkey wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest, he also carries a white emblem on his chest that resembles a spider.
Spidermonkey has a hyperactive and wisecracking personality. Spidermonkey will normally at times act like a monkey when he wants to fool around or when his animal instincts kick in.
Powers and Abilities
Spidermonkey has the ability to expel webbing from his tail, which was once stated to be as strong as steel. His webbing is very sticky, meaning he can use it to trap opponents or blind them by shooting webbing in their face. Spidermonkey can also shape his webs into slings, or to swing across vast distances.
Spidermonkey is highly skilled in hand-to-hand combat.
Spidermonkey's paws can stick to and be used to scale vertical surfaces.
Spidermonkey has enhanced strength.
Spidermonkey has enhanced agility and enhanced acrobatic skills. Spidermonkey is able to double jump.
Spidermonkey is very durable considering his size, as shown when he was able to survive seemingly unharmed after several large pieces of concrete fell on him.
Spidermonkey's feet and tail are both prehensile. They also possess enhanced dexterity, enabling him to hold and carry multiple objects as if they are extra hands.
Spidermonkey can get tangled by his own webs. Furthermore, enemies can easily use his webs to their advantage.
Spidermonkey's webs can be frozen and made brittle by ice. They can also be dissolved by electrical blasts or energy beams. Spidermonkey's webs can be melted by Acidbreath's gas.
Spidermonkey's webs can be torn apart by species with as much or more strength than a Cerebrocrustacean.
Spidermonkey is vulnerable to being blown away by a Geochelone Aerio's tornadoes.
- Spidermonkey first appeared in Double Trouble. He was first used to test an obstacle course, then defeated Nikki. Spidermonkey was then used to chase after Fistrick and Rojo after they had abducted Alice.
- In Clown on the Horizon, Spidermonkey battled the Circus Freaks, only to be defeated by Pirouette and then captured by Zombozo. Spidermonkey was trapped in Zombozo's monkey exhibit and made many attempts to escape only to find himself caught in the tiger's exhibit afterward. Spidermonkey was rescued by the elephants and later made it to his friends, only for him to be captured again.
- In Rock and Roll All Night, Spidermonkey was defeated by Lord Decibel.
- In The Great Escape, Despite defeated Ernesto Andromeda with the Tech Blaster, Spidermonkey was
- In Festival of Horizon: Day of the Event, Spidermonkey ran around the Horizon campus to escape Sunder.
- Double Trouble x2 (first appearance)
- Clown on the Horizon (selected alien was Cannonbolt)
- Rock and Roll All Night
- The Great Escape
- Festival of Horizon: Day of the Event
Spidermonkey is named after the spider monkey, an endangered species of monkeys, as well as being an amalgamation of words "spider" and "monkey", referencing his spider-based powers and monkey-like appearance.
- Spidermonkey's powers and personality are similar to those of Marvel Comics superhero Spider-Man.
- Spidermonkey is physically stronger than Spider-Man.
- Spidermonkey also wears the spider emblem from the PS4 Spider-Man game.
- Spidermonkey is able to double jump like his video game counterparts.
|E-10: Horizons Aliens|