In Alien Force, Sparky looks like a dog shaped alien with black and green/yellow-ish colors. He also has a lightning resembled head tip.
In Ultimate Hero, Sparky's appearance does not change majorly from his Alien Force appearance.
Sparky has the abilities of both Galvanic Mechamorph and Electron species. He can absorb technology and upgrade it into a weapon or tool, fire electric blasts, shapeshift and more. He can also reshape into technology he absorbed for later uses, like being a starship, for example. As seen in Prince of Mars, Sparky can merge with people and form a suit of armor which provides durability and limited air supply. In Brandon 10: Ultimate Conquest, Sparky has improved on this ability and can now fire lasers from an arm blaster turning the space suit to a battle suit.
- Date Night (First Appearance)
- Sparky Runs Away
- The Battle For Earth Part 1
- The Battle For Earth Part 2
- The Space Empire
- Robot Cops
- The Bounties
- Trouble on Warasauria
- The Haunting
- Prince of Mars
- The Impossible Girl
- The Ultimate Device
- Tree of Life
- Key of Time
- City of Giants
- Secret of the Swamp
- Race to the Core
- Brandon 10: Return of the Conqueror (Playable in Space Mode Only)
- Sparky is the first alien to be an actual cannon species, Galvanic Mechamorph, besides half of Brandon's aliens (Four arms, Heatblast, etc).
- It is revealed that Upgrade's species doesn't exist or can not be found; Upgrade is the only DNA sample of a Galvanic Megamorph and Sparky, being half Electron and half Galvanic Megamorph.
- Sparky is a clone of Techno used to retrive help from Brandon.
- The DNA from the Galvanic Megamorph samples added more independence than being commanded with explains why he kidnapped Amy, who was important to Brandon, instead of going after Brandon, which was his orders.
- Sparky learns how to use his powers by being taught by Amy
- Sparky is used for space travel by Brandon's team in The Battle For Earth Part 2 and a few other episodes in Season 3 of Alien Force.
- Sparky and James have good chemistry as seen in James Saves the Day.