Sonorosians are humanoid creatures made of silicon from the planet Sonorosia.
According to Derrick J. Wyatt, Sonorosians are made of living sound waves, so they wear containment suits made of silicon.
Sonorosians have robot and synthesizer-like voices.
Powers and Abilities
Sonorosians can emit sonic screams that range from audible to ultrasonic frequencies. These screams are capable of damaging machinery, stopping projectiles in mid-flight, and blasting enemies backwards.
Sonorosians can duplicate themselves, like the Splixsons, but different in that the clones aren't linked in any way, allowing entire groups to be knocked out without harming the rest.
Sonorosians can detect vibrations in the ground.
Using their sonic screams, Sonorosians can use echolocation.
Sonorosians can channel vibrations to enhance their screams by being in physical contact with vibrating objects.
Sonorosians can transmit sound waves through speakers, such as phones.
Sonorosians can use their sonic screams to create a forcefield.
- Echo Echo (The Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Sonorosian)
- Sonicsound (Dimension 23 version of Echo Echo in Ben 23)
- Living Amplifier (Dimension 99 version of Echo Echo in BTOU and Ben 99)
- Mp12 (Amoshtrix's DNA Sample)
- Sonorosian (The Omnitrix-Pi's DNA sample)
- Ricochet Ricochet (the Atomnitrix's DNA sample of a Sonorosian)
- Rapidjam (The Delta-X's DNA sample of a Sonorosian)
- Sound Wave Reflection (The Heptitrix's DNA sample of a Sonorosian from Dimension 7)
- Echo Echo (The Ultimatrix 3.5's DNA sample of a Sonorosian from Earth-70 (BTUH))
- Echo Echo (The Ultimatrix MK10's DNA sample of a Sonorosian in TNO.
- Vibe Vibe (Derwin's Omntrix's DNA sample of a Sonorosian)
- Screech Screech (the AntiTrix's DNA sample of a mutant Sonorosian)
- Charlie Sonari
- Mr. Jobb (Back in Action: Alien Universe)
- Ultimate Kevin (part Sonorosian, part evolved Sonorosian)
- Jason Swiz (1/4 Sonorosian)
- Rhynx (1/3 Sonorosian)
- Echojaws (1/2 Sonorosian)
- Times (1/2 Sonorosian)
- Multi (1/2 Sonorosian)
"Sonorosian" is a play on sonic and sonar.