|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Adhesion Manipulation|
Slick Stick is a humanoid alien, about the same height as Ben's. His skin is mainly a semi transparent grey, that has a wax texture. His forearms, palms, shoulder pads, upper back, upper torso, legs below the knee and feet are covered in dark blue hardened glue, acting as a sort of armor. The glue also appears around his waist, resembling a belt and surrounds his head and neck, leaving the face mostly exposed. He has glowing green eyes and no nose. His mouth has small dark blue teeth and a light blue chameleon-like tongue, which is able to stretch. His abdomen and back have dark blue sticky sacks, similar to Mucilator's.
The Omnitrix 1.5 symbol is located inside a large sack on Slick Stick's chest.
Powers and Abilities
- Adhesion Manipulation: Slick Stick possesses the ability to create/generate, shape and manipulate adhesives in various shapes and forms.
- Sticky Body: Slick Stick's body, due to containing large amounts of naturally occurring wax, is able to stick to most surfaces, as well as bind objects on him.
- Sticky Sacks: Slick Stick contains numerous sticky sacks, which discourage opponents from facing him in hand to hand combat, as they risk getting parts of their body trapped in them and giving Slick Stick a major advantage.
- Sticky Tongue: Slick Stick's tongue, much like a chameleon, is incredibly stretchy and sticky. While its primary function is to aid in nutrition, it can also be used to reach and grab faraway objects.
- Sticky Bombs: Slick Stick can tear off chunks of his glue armor and throw them at his opponent or objects. The detonation is controlled by Slick Stick, which allows him to prepare traps beforehand.
- Glue Generation: Slick Stick can generate and project a stream of glue or paste from his palms. The glue is strong enough to seal holes made in vehicles and reassemble broken devices. The glue can be superheated as well, which can cause severe burns on living tissue.
- Enhanced Durability: Slick Stick possesses durability superior to that of a human's, due to the glue armor that covers a significant portion of his body.
- Wall Crawling: Slick Stick, due to his sticky body, is able to crawl walls with ease.
- Average Strength: Slick Stick only possesses strength equivalent to that of a human's in peak physical condition.