|Powers and Abilities|
Slamworm has her Omniverse appearance.
Powers and Abilities
- Enhanced Digging: Slamworm possesses the ability to burrow beneath the ground, moving through the earth with remarkable ease and comfort, similarly to the Talpaedans.
- Acid Spit: Slamworm possesses the ability to spit several large balls of acid, that are able to corrode the durable Talpaedan biomechanical armor.
- Enhanced Durability: Slamworm possesses durability superior to that of a human's, being able to withstand heavy weight while burrowing underground as well as powerful blunt and piercing attacks from a Talpaedan.
- Enhanced Strength: Slamworm possesses strength superior to that of a human's, being able to grab heavy loads with her beak and launch them far away.
- Sharp Beak: Slamworm possesses a long, serrated beak, which is able to pierce through the durable Talpaedan biomechanical armor.
- Enhanced Speed: Slamworm possesses speed superior to that of a human's, being able to move underground with remarkable speed, easily keeping up with a Talpaedan.