|Home World||Cosmic Storms|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Voice Actor||Fred Tatasciore|
Skyscraper is a colossal humanoid creature with a large fin on his head, which is black at the front and blue at the bottom.
He has blade-like growths on his shoulders and spikes on his waist.
He also has black arms with two windows that reveal the cosmic energy flowing through him and white fins on the elbows, and blue eyes on his head with two extra eyes protruding on his cheeks, one on each.
He has blue feet with two toes, a black sandal-like covering on the middle of his feet and three black lines on the side of his neck.
The armored parts of Skyscraper's body are made of an unknown cosmic material with metallic properties.
His torso and legs are black, but it appears to be a costume or outfit as his face and arms (under the armor) are white.
Skyscraper's Omnitrix badge sits on his chest.
Bryce pulls his right hand away from the Omnitrix, slowly, as it hums with blue energy. His muscle fibers crawl up his arm, powered by cosmic energy. They reach and pulse around his eyes, causing him to close them in pain. A large fin pierces its way through his head followed closely by a blade on either shoulder. He swings his body down, out of view, then his right arm rushes back into frame. Black armor snaps into place click click click down his arm, then it stretches and slides down his hand, covering his fingers, which then close into a fist. Skyscraper backs up, into full view, then takes one half step forward as his body rockets upward, growing to his true height as the background swirls into the Omnitrix badge, glowing brilliantly on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
Skyscraper is very strong (even for his size). Technically speaking, he is powerful enough to destroy a small planet.
Skyscraper has great durability, being able to withstand attacks from enemies while barely even feeling them. He is also resistant to extreme temperatures.
Skyscraper can jump very high. He also has extremely quick reflexes.
If Skyscraper crosses his arms together, the chambers containing cosmic energy can charge each other up and he can fire a massive beam of cosmic energy straight forward.
Due to the nature of his species' creation, Skyscraper can survive in the vacuum of space.
Skyscraper sometimes forgets how strong he is. His size also gives him a slight mobility issue, since he has to be careful where he steps to avoid crushing objects and people around him, and easily gives his location away.
Because of his size, Skyscraper cannot be used inside buildings or confined spaces.
Since Skyscraper's fin is a weak spot, a hit to that area can paralyze him.
Despite his immense durability, Skyscraper is weak against opponents with sufficient strength.
Skyscraper is vulnerable to electricity, which can incapacitate him.
Certain beings that are about as small as Nanomech can go inside Skyscraper's head and attack him.
A Kineceleran can generate a tornado strong enough to lift Skyscraper off of his feet.
Skyscraper can be harmed by high-pitched noises, such as a Sonorosian's sonic screams, if they were to get close enough to his ears.
Skyscraper can be subdued by the Hephestan Neuro Grip, but only if this move were to be performed by beings who were his size.
- Skyscraper's design was created by Tom Perkins.
- The first design Tom made for Skyscraper was approved as the crew was very busy when he was being designed.
- The parts of Skyscraper that has metallic properties can allow Osmosians like Kevin to absorb it.
- Skyscraper's design and fighting style are based on the heroes of the Ultraman series. For example, Skyscraper's cosmic ray attack is similar to the Ultraman signature technique Specium Ray.
- Coincidentally, both the transformation of Omnitrix and Ultraman had their own time limit settings.
- Skyscraper's cosmic rays are the same color blue as his skin, but bright and shiny.
- When asked if Skyscraper can absorb cosmic energy, Derrick said that he probably could to some degree.
- Some concept names for Skyscraper include: "Hightower", "Devastator", "Ultraman", "Manzilla", "Titan", "Titanos", "Galactus", and "Worldbreaker."
- He was never ever going to be "Way Big".
- Both "Hightower" and "Devastator" are names of Transformers