|Powers and Abilities|
|First Appearance||And Then There Were Ten (John Smith 10)|
|Evolved Form/Devolved Form||Ultimate Shocksquatch (Earth-68)|
In John Smith 10, he has his Gen Rex appearance. Shocksquatch has the appearance of a thick, muscular Sasquatch-like alien. He has white, gray, and blue fur, along with a reddish-pink face, and pointed eyebrows. He also has green eyes with black pupils. He has metallic gray circular bolts on the back of his hands and on his lower jaw. The Omnitrix symbol is on his chest.
In Ryder 10, he has his Omniverse appearance. Shocksquatch appears slimmer than before and he now has yellow and black fur, along with grey fingers and toes. He now has four fingers instead of five. He also now has two bolts on the side of his wrist instead of the back of his hands. He has green eyes with black pupils and yellow horns. He also has a green belt where the Omnitrix symbol is located.
For his Dimension 23 appearance, see Thunder Zerker below.
Powers and Abilities
Same as canon Shocksquatch.
Same as canon Shocksquatch.
Dimension 1 (John Smith 10) appearances
Shocksquatch is one of John's original 10. He is physically the strongest of his original 10, and was his primary fighter in early seasons. He still gets a moderate amount of use.
- And Then There Were Ten (John Smith 10) (first appearance)
- Nowhere to Run
- The Omnitrix (x2)
- Grounded (John Smith 10)
- In Charm's Way (John Smith 10)
- Joyride (John Smith 10)
- Wes Out (x2)
- Merry Christmas (John Smith 10)
- Highbreed Rising
- Undercover (John Smith 10)
- Voided (John Smith 10)
- War of the Worlds Part 1 (John Smith 10)
- War of the Worlds Part 2 (John Smith 10)
- Vengeance of Vilgax Part 2 (John Smith 10)
- Advanced Training
- Above and Beyond (John Smith 10)
- Vicktor: The Spoils (John Smith 10)
- Vreedle, Vreedle (John Smith 10)
- Revenge of the Swarm (John Smith 10)
- Ultimate Evolution (goes Ultimate)
- Primus Again
- Catch a Falling Star (John Smith 10) (accidental transformation; selected alien was Chromastone)
- Trade Off (John Smith 10) (goes Ultimate)
- Solitary Alignment (John Smith 10) (goes Ultimate)
- The Ultimate Enemy Part 2 (John Smith 10) (goes Ultimate)
- Heroes United Part 2 (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance)
- The Big Tick (John Smith 10) (x2)
- Map of Infinity (John Smith 10)
- Alone (John Smith 10)
- Ghost Town (John Smith 10)
By Metal John
By Ultimate John
- Love and Hatred (first re-appearance) (goes Ultimate)
- Gorge and Field (goes Ultimate)
- When Heroes Collide Part 1
By Past John
- His World Part 1 (first re-appearance)
- Battle of the Mind (first re-appearance)
- Phoenix King (episode) (by clone 2)
- Nibelung Valesti Part 1
- Vilgax's Power
- Malware's Revenge
- Fistful of Clones (first re-appearance)
- Animo Crackers (John Smith 10)
- Prison Guard
- Showdown Part 2 (John Smith 10)
- Aggregor's Monster (unintentional transformation) (goes Ultimate)
- Fated Battle
Dimension 13 (Kingdom Hearts)
Shocksquatch is used by characters from the Kingdom Hearts dimension.
Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
Shocksquatch first appears in the wild, being controlled by Aggregor.
Dimension 2 (Ryder 10)
Shocksquatch is unlocked after an encounter with Vilgax.
- Grudge Match (Ryder 10) (first appearance)
- Rules of Engagement (Ryder 10)
- Spark the Flame (accidental transformation; intended alien was Mole-Stache)
- Pet Project (Ryder 10) (x2) (cameos)
- The Visitor (Ryder 10)
- Evil's Debut
- Ultimate Weapon (Ryder 10)
- No Honor Among Bros (Ryder 10)
- Fame (Ryder 10) (accidental transformation; intended alien was Buzzshock)
- Under Wraps (Ryder 10)
- Smear Campaign
- Number 23
- Tough Luck (Ryder 10)
- Basic Training (Ryder 10)
- Moonshining (cameo)
- Hunt for the Grey
By 16 year old Ryder
- The Rooters of All Evil (Ryder 10) (unintentional transformation)
By 17 year old Ryder
By 18 year old Ryder
Dimension 40 (Ya-Mi-Oh!)
Shocksquatch is an alien in the Dueltrix. And while not directly used, it is used to create fusion aliens.
Thunder Zerker (John 23: Megaman)
Thunder Zerker is the version of Shocksquatch that appears in Dimension 23. He is used by Protoman. He wears the red Proto-tech armor, and his yellow fur is maroon instead. While he fights using his lightning, his primary use of it is using telekinesis on Protoman's Shield, causing it to float and be launched as a weapon. He's been shown to do varying things with this tactic.
Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
Shocksquatch is an alien form available to several characters in the series.
- Shocksquatch is one of the few aliens that doesn't gain his Omniverse design in John Smith 10: Omniverse. This is because his Ultimate Form uses his Omniverse design.