|Species||Omnis Mundi Creatura|
|Powers and Abilities|
Super Strength Super Speed
|Voice Actor||Jeff Bennet|
Shell Shock is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of an Omnis Mundi Creatura from the planet Clypeoyle in Pokémon Sky.
Shell Smash is a gargoyle-like creature covered in stone, but he can still move around. He has covering over his arms that work as shields.
Shell Smash’s hands and legs are free. They are red and covered in blades.
The rest of his body is free, revealing a tank top and shorts. He has wings.
Powers and Abilities
Shell Smash is covered in rock. The more he gets attacked, the more the rock breaks. He has three forms based on how much rock is left.
Shell Smash is super strong and durable.
He can use his arm shields to negate any attack.
He is immune to water-based attacks.
Shell Smash reveals blade arms that he can use to cut things with.
Shell Smash is incredibly fast, and can use his blades to become a speeding knife.
He can fly.
Shell Smash is very heavy and slow.
His wings are just for show.
This is the worst of Shell Smash’s forms. None of the strength benefits nor the speed benefits of his other forms.
This form is very physically weak and not very durable, so he must doge any and all attacks that come his way.
He is no longer immune to water attacks.
- Shell Smash is named after a Pokémon attack.
- Omnis Mundi Creatura is Latin for creature feature.
- Clypeoyle comes from Clypeus, Latin for shield, and gargoyle.
- Various design aspects of this are based off Disney’s Gargoyles.
- The species and planet name was made by Alan as part of her Alanomaly's Name Supplies service.