|“||First off, I am not the greatest writer who had ever lived nor the best fanfiction writer who ever lived.||”|
–Shade Erebius, the first line of the episode
Shade Erebius is the main character and the protogonist in Shade 10: Evolutions (Rebooted).
It appears that not much is known about Shade's past. Some seems to imply that he is very rich.
- Shade's main power is Umbrakinesis, the ability to summon, create or control darkness by accessing darkness from the surroundings. He can create forcefields, energy blasts, shields and platforms out of darkness.
- Night Vision, the ability to see in the dark
- Light Absorption, removing light from a place
- Smoke Creation, summon mists of darkness
- Shadow Animation, bring shadows to life
- Shadow Mimicry, the ability to mimic shadows. In this form, Shade can blend into his surroundings as a shadow and travel in superhuman speeds.
Shade and the Umbranites have minor ability to cast spells. However, little in known about expert spellcasters in Umbranite colonies.
Shade is a character who emphasizes the hardness of life in general and genuinely believes that the world is a bad place. He regrets choosing his crew. He appears to be very cooperative with them. Shade does appear to be the opposite of Arcina, a cheerful and funloving person.
He is like a male Anodite but his body is formed from pure darkness. He appears to be about Ben's height even though he is just thirteen.
- This character is nearest to the writer's personality though he does not scream a lot.