|Home World||Slagmas II|
|Alternate Counterparts|| Rockoustic (Original Series)|
Rockoustic (Tech 10: Rebooted)
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Super Strength|
|Namesake||Like A Rolling Stone by Bob Dylan|
|First Appearance||Working on the Railroad|
His InverTrix counterpart is named Deathrock.
Rolling Stone's abilities include:
- Super Strength
- Explosion Creation
Rolling Stone's body mass is extremely dense, making him relatively slow and completely unable to swim.
Planet and Species Information
Rolling Stone is a Metamentian from Slagmas II.
Slagmas II is extremely hot, as it is a Mars-sized planet still forming from the leftovers of its destroyed former self, Slagmas.
The exact cause of the catastrophe is unknown; however, it has been theorized that a large asteroid crashed into the planet, causing it's already geologically-unstable formation to split apart. Metamentians are thankfully an extremely peaceful race, mainly because if they weren't, they could easily destroy everything in the galaxy.
When used as a Projection Transformation, Rolling Stone's primary directive is to use as little violence as possible for conflict resolution, to the point where it may be unable to neutralize the threat.
- Working on the Railroad (Debut)
- Fire and the Flames
- Blood and the Moon: Part 2
- If: Part 1
- Secret Valentine
- Von Zehn in die Zukunft (Cameo)
- Rolling Stone's DNA sample has been tampered with, making him far less powerful than his other counterparts, but far more useful.
- Rolling Stone is so far the only returning alien from previous Tech 10 series.
- Rolling Stone's uniform was originally designed for the first draft of his Rebooted counterpart.
- Deathrock's name is taken directly from the Deathrock music genre.