|Home World||Slagmas II|
|Alternate Counterparts|| Rockoustic (Original Series)|
|Powers and Abilities|
|First Appearance|| Insert Horrible Title Pun Here (Non-Canon)|
Into The Pit (Canon)
Rockoustic is an alien from Tech 10: Rebooted.
His evolved form is Ultimate Rockoustic.
- Sound Emission
- Planet-Destroying Strength
- Explosion Creation
Over the years, Tech has created special techniques for his alien forms that are not part of their natural ability set. Rockoustic's include:
- Double Jump: Using Explosion Creation with his legs allows Rockoustic to jump inordinately high.
- Sound Dome: By creating a stone half-dome around himself, Rockoustic can amplify his sound waves significantly.
Before the original SpecTrix was destroyed, Rockoustic looked like a rocky humanoid, with numerous spikes on his ankles, arms, and head. He wore a belt with the SpecTrix symbol on it.
After Tech received the SpecTrix 2.0, Rockoustic gained a rockier, more defined body type with relatively few, but larger, spikes. He no longer wears a belt, and the SpecTrix symbol is on his chest.
Rockoustic is extremely clumsy and hard to control. Use is not reccomended unless you plan on demolishing at least one (1) entire city.
Species and Planet info
Rockoustic is a Metamentian from Slagmas II. Slagmas II is extremely hot, as it is a Mars-sized planet still forming from the leftovers of it's destroyed former self, Slagmas.
The exact cause of the catastrophe is unknown; however, it has been theorized that a large asteroid crashed into the planet, causing its already geologically-unstable formation to split apart. Metamentians are thankfully an extremely peaceful race, especially because if they weren't, they could easily destroy everything in the galaxy.
- Insert Horrible Title Pun Here (Non-Canon Debut)
- Into The Pit (Canon Debut)
- Fatal Light: Part 2 (x2; Fused)
- A Sordid Story (Chronological Debut)
- The Measure Of A Man: Part 1 (x2; Evolved)
- If Earth Could Speak (Evolved)
- Forever To Say Goodbye: Part 2 (Evolved)
Tech 10: Star Spirit
- Rockoustic's outfit in Rebooted's concept art bore a more 'punk' look to it, with high boots, an odd belt, and a vest with no shirt underneath. This outfit design would later be used as the uniform for Rolling Stone in Tech 10: Star Spirit.