|Powers and Abilities|
|Voice Actor||Kyle Hebert|
|First Appearance||Up to 11|
Rock Bottom is the Omnitrix and Infinimatrix's DNA sample of a Basalt from the planet Andesite in Ben 10: Missing Pieces and Ben 10: Protector of the Omniverse. He is the Timeline 1 equivalent of the canon Rocks.
Rock Bottom has Rocks' Power of the Omnitrix appearance, but the spikes on his arms and legs are longer and he has one spike on each of his shoulders. His shoulders and toes are grey. The existing and added-on spikes are tan. His colors match the color palette of Heroes United.
Ben slams down the Infinimatrix's dial and is engulfed in a green light.
As the transformation track begins playing, Ben hovers in a dark green background with light green bubbles pulsating rapidly behind him and crouches.
Powers and Abilities
Rock Bottom is very skilled at adapting to his environment.
Rock Bottom has enhanced strength.
Rock Bottom can generate earthquakes.
Rock Bottom is immune to poison gas as well as electricity. His body will automatically adjust to adapt to poison gas, rendering it harmless to him. He is also resistant to laser beams.
Rock Bottom is not very fast or agile.
Water is dangerous to him as it erodes his body and weakens his strength.
Rock Bottom cannot swim, rather he sinks like a stone in water.
Rock Bottom cannot survive in the vacuum of space.
- Rock Bottom was one of the 10 aliens in Ben's new roster after the Omnitrix reset in War of the Worlds: Part 2.
- In Up to 11, Rock Bottom was used to withstand Gasbag's poison gas and was unaffected by Visionnaire's beams, before timing out.
- Up to 11 (first appearance)
- Credit to TheThreeEds21 for his voice actor.
- Rock Bottom's new body colors are built to resemble various types of rock: sandstone, limestone and plain rock. Originally, his shoulder pads were red, based on andesite.
|Ben 10: Missing Pieces|