|Powers and Abilities|
Enhanced Agility (Underwater)
Enhanced Speed (Underwater)
|Voice Actor||Fred Tatasciore|
|First Appearance||Welcome to Paradise|
Ripjaws is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Piscciss Volann from the planet Piscciss in Puzzle Piece: Infinity.
Ripjaws is a lean, mean, swimming machine. He has a more OS look but with some key differences. He has Aquaman like tattoos on his arms and legs as well as an Atlantean symbol on his belt. He sports a rebreather around his neck and has seaweed like facial hair.
Powers and Abilities
Ripjaws is physically strong to where he can carry more than his weight. His jaw and teeth are where all the power come in him, his teeth can bite through steel. His claws can also be used to scratch enemies. Ripjaws can breathe underwater and swim at high speeds.
Ripjaws's main weakness is not being able to stay out of water for too long without a breathing device.
Fortunately for this Earth's Dalton, his Omnitrix supplies him with a rebreather, but should it be punctured by something like Petrosapien shards, he will need to get to the water and fast.
- In Welcome to Paradise, Ripjaws was used to train against Tetrax.
- In Clowning Around, Ripjaws was used to fight off the Circus Freaks and chase them into the sewers.
- In Emotions of Color, Ripjaws went full Malware mode to wreck the Color Crew in a blind fit of rage causing Dalton to black out and see the horror he did as Ripjaws.
- Welcome to Paradise (debut)
- Clowning Around (selected alien was Cannonbolt)
- Emotions of Color (malwares)
- As my friends on the Discord server say, "Chad Ripjaws".
- Aquaman was used as reference in his design like Alan's design.
- This page was made early for Ripjaws Fest May 2020.
|Puzzle Piece: Infinity Aliens|
|Original 10 Aliens|
|Brainstorm | Cannonbolt | Ghostfreak | Lodestar | Pesky Dust | Ripjaws | Spidermonkey | Tarpit | Upchuck | Wildvine|