|Body||Humanoid with feline characteristics|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities||Prehensile tail (Before puberty only)|
|First Appearance||The More Things Change: Part 1|
Revonnahgander are a species from the planet Revonnah.
Revonnahganders are feline-like violet furred aliens with pointed elf-like ears. Their hair can be black, white, or purple. They have cat-like pupils and large pointed upper canines.
Young Revonnahganders have tails, which fall off at puberty.
Female teenage and older Revonnahganders have purple lips, similar to lipstick.
Powers and Abilities
Revonnahganders have a prehensile tail before puberty although it takes a great deal of effort to control it.
Revonnahganders have claws sharp enough to cut ribbons.
Despite having feline features, Revonnahganders are able to resist anyone with the ability to mind control cats.
Revonnahganders are shown to have above average agility and can jump high distances.
- Rook Blonko
- Rook Shi
- Rook Shim
- Rook Shar
- Rook Bralla
- Rook Da
- Young One
- Citizens of Revonnah
- Unknown (the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Revonnahgander)
- Unnamed Revonnahgander (Biotrix's DNA sample of a Revonnahgander)
- Ben Rook (The Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Revonnahgander in Ben 10: Unbound)
- Acrocat (The Delta-X's DNA sample of a Revonnahgander)
- Xeris (half Revonnahgander and half Loboan)
- According to Derrick J. Wyatt,
- As opposed to Western naming conventions, Revonnahgander's names are ordered like those of people from Asia and East Europe, with the family name first and the given name second.
- Revonnahgander culture is similar to some Asian cultures, placing a great emphasis on tradition and a general dislike of outsiders.
- Revonnahganders are not given names until they reach a certain age.
- Apparently, Revonnahganders consider using contractions as bad language. While this view is held by grammar linguists, Revonnahganders take this view very seriously.