Reverbatim is a small, round, robotic creature, with legs like a crustacean, and a mostly black body. Around the lower part of his body is a green and white belt. His "face" is comprised of bulky white metal, with two "screens" that display green equalizer bars. From the sides of the metal are his grey arms, ending in white and green cannons.
Reverbatim wears the Omnitrix between his "screens."
The green equalizer bars on Reverbatim's "screens" move based on his emotion and volume.
- Reverbatim has sound absorption powers. The cannons on his arms work in reverse. Instead of shooting things out, his cannons absorb sound. By default, Reverbatim absorbs sound involuntarily within a 2-foot radius. However, he can use his cannons to increase the distance of which he absorbs sound.
- Absorbing sound allows him to speak on his own, as his kind has no way of communicating otherwise. It is currently unknown as to why this redistributed sound is not also absorbed by his reverse cannons.
- Reverbatim can manipulate speech, letting him change what someone else says regardless of what they're actually trying to say.
- Reverbatim's body can survive in space.
- Reverbatim has the ability to see sound.
- Because of his involuntary sound absorption, Reverbatim is constantly absorbing any sound his own body makes, such as his footsteps, making him a good choice for stealthy situations.
- Being metallic, Reverbatim has enhanced durability.
- Reverbatim is constantly absorbing sound even when he doesn't want to. Anyone and anything within his default 2-foot radius will have their sound absorbed regardless of him using his powers.
- While his body can survive in a vacuum such as space, the lack of sound prevents him from being able to absorb any sound.
If Reverbatim appears in your series, add it here!
- Ultimate Ben used Reverbatim's powers when fighting Neomni in MvT Chapter 6: Bad Bones.
- Nega Ben used Nega Reverbatim when fighting Gwen 10's Loboan form in MvT Chapter 13: Enter The Void: Part 3.
- Reverbatim's name is a mix of the words "reverb" and "verbatim."
- Reverbatim's species name is a mix of the Latin word "tacet," meaning silent, and "crustacean."
- Reverbatim's planet name is a mix of the Latin words "ad verbum," meaning verbatim, "sorbere," meaning absorb, and "oratio," meaning speech.
- Reverbatim speaks in a high pitched, excitable tone a majority of the time, similar to Claptrap from the Borderlands franchise.
- Reverbatim was at one point going to be called "Verbatone," and he was originally intended to have a humanoid design.
- In Multiverse vs. Tennyson, Aggregor's mutation has the equalizer bars of a Tacetacean on his chest.
|Alan's Free Use Aliens|
|Original Aliens||Christmas Pine | Crane Fly | Gift Chomp | Level-Headed | Mad Hatter | Poison Dart | Mantis Shrimp | Reverbatim | Simpleten | Snot Goblin | Spectrock|
|Fusions||ChamAlien X | Grey Arms | Heatblastrodactyl | Slapbolt | Way Big Chill|
|Ultimate Forms||AmpFibian | Armodrillo | Jetray | Slapback|
|Omni-Enhanced Forms||Alien X | Big Chill | Echo-Echo | Goop | Grey Matter | Gutrot | Humungousaur | Jetray | Kickin Hawk | Mole-Stache | Ripjaws | Snare-Oh | Spidermonkey | Swampfire|
|Omni-Kix Forms||Bullfrag | Fasttrack | Nanomech | NRG|
|Ben 23 Aliens||Dr. Manatom | Teenage Alien Windy Turtle | Water Botter|
|Mad Ben Aliens||Stealth Killer|
|Omni-Spell Forms||Four Arms|
|Antitrix Aliens||Bangolin | Brickhouse | Dream Reaper | Fobwatch | Geneius | Hazmatron | Speedline|