|Powers and Abilities|
|Voice Actor||Tony Todd|
|First Appearance||Up to 11|
Purebred looks like a normal Highbreed, but he is the size of a Highbreed Council member. Like the ex-Highbreed Supreme, he has spiked shoulders and, like the Highbreed Commander, his upper chest is grey. He has larger wings and longer horns, only having two on each side of his head. He has three green eyes on his face and four on his chest. The Infinimatrix symbol is on his chest.
Ben slams down the Infinimatrix's dial and is engulfed in a green light.
As the transformation track begins playing, Ben hovers in a dark green background with light green bubbles pulsating rapidly behind him.
Purebred is condescendingly protective of his allies. He deems them too weak and will usually fight their opponents for them.
Powers and Abilities
Purebred has vast physical strength (greater than that of Vaxasaurians) and sport wings that allow him to fly.
Purebred can open his chest up, revealing root-like tentacles he can use to drink water from the ground.
Purebred can rapidly shoot claw darts from his long and pointed fingers.
Purebred has difficulty surviving and operating in warmer climates, which will cause him to dehydrate if he does not find water.
- Purebred was one of the 10 aliens in Ben's new roster after the Omnitrix reset in War of the Worlds: Part 2.
- In Up to 11, Purebred battled Albedo as Kludge, Paperthin and Bashmouth. After being bitten by the latter, he turned into Lodestar.
- Up to 11 (first appearance)
Purebred means "bred from members of a recognized breed, strain, or kind without admixture of other blood over many generations". His name carries meaning because he is the only Highbreed not to be a hybrid.
- Purebred's original name was Dartroot.
- He was originally made for one of Ulti's canceled series, Ben 10: Heroics Unleashed, under this name.
- Although Feedback is the first Omnitrix alien to appear in Missing Pieces, he was only seen after he was removed from the Omnitrix. This makes Purebred the first alien to be used by Ben in the series.
- Purebred speaks in a deep, scratchy voice, similar to Zoom from The Flash.
|Ben 10: Missing Pieces|