|Powers and Abilities|
|First Appearance||Man in the Stone Mirror|
Plastikitee appears to be modeled after Seebik, except with a green sweater, green marks, and green eyes that Seebik possesses as well as brown hair and a "10" on his shirt stylized after the "10" on his canon/Alien Universe sweater.
The Omnitrix symbol is located on his chest just between the "1" and the "0".
Negative Plastikitee, Albedo's version of Plastikitee, differs in that all green features of Ben's Plastikitee are now red, including his eyes, the marks on his face, and his coat. He has no Omnitrix symbol and the color of the "10" on his chest is inverted (the black background being white, and the numbers being black).
- Plastikitee made his debut in Man in the Stone Mirror, where he battled the Man in the Stone Mirror as well as Thep Khufan Commander Tersce's Thep Khufan guards.
- In Threat or Menace, Plastikitee battles Negative Brainstorm. Negative Plastikitee also debuts defending against Rath.
- In The Alternative, Plastikitee made a cameo as he was attempting to find a way to get back to Darkstar.
Back in Action: Alien Universe
- Man in the Stone Mirror (first appearance)
- Threat or Menace (regular and Negative)
- The Alternative (cameo)
- Plastikitee was confirmed long before he had appeared.
- Plastikitee's prototype name was "Plastiki".