|Alternate Counterparts||Chill Moth|
|Powers and Abilities|
|First Appearance||Dillon Million: Omniforce|
Phantomfreeze resembles his dimensional counterpart, but has a different coloring scheme. His wings and antennae are green. His chest is the same color as the wings. His belt is white with thin gold straps surrounding it and the Atomnitrix is in the middle. His neck and head are white with specs of the same colored green. His eyes are light green.
Powers and Abilities
Same as Chill Moth:
- Phantomfreeze is capable of breathing a freezing vapor that reduces the temperature surrounding the vapor, encasing the target in ice.
- Phantomfreeze can generate ice beams from his hands that he can manipulate.
- Phantomfreeze is capable of generating spiked balls of ice around his fists, as well as hurling ice spikes.
- He could also cause these spikes to sprout from the ground that surrounds him. He can also attack with an "icy uppercut," as well as *
- manipulate the cold around him to make a frosty tornado.
- body contains a density-altering protoplasm that allows intangibility.
- Phantomfreeze has enhanced strength.
- Phantomfreeze is immune to extreme subzero temperatures and extreme heats.
- Phantomfreeze can survive underwater.
- Phantomfreeze can also survive in the vacuum of space.
Same as Chill Moth.
- Phantomfreeze was my 250th Hero edit.