|Type|| Level 20|
Space-Time Travel Device
|First Appearance||Store 23|
This Omniwatch's appearance resembles the second Omnitrix, but is blue instead of green. In Special Delivery flashback, the Omniwatch resembles the original Omnitrix before recalibration, but was blue instead of green.
Active Mode is the Omniwatch's default mode - the Omniwatch can be used and nothing is wrong.
Recharge Mode's main purpose is to keep the Omniwatch from damaging the user by staying transformed for too long. It's deactivated automatically, once the Omniwatch is recharged.
Scans DNA by being near the alien it detects. However, if the Omniwatch is far away from the detected sample, the Omniwatch's other functions will be disabled until the alien is scanned.
When in Self-Destruct Mode, the Omniwatch counts down until it explodes. Self-Destruct Mode functions as a last resort should the Omniwatch fall into the wrong hands. Self-Destruct Mode can be activated and deactivated by Voice Command.
The user can transform with a simple thought, neglecting the use of the dial. The limiter is also disabled, allowing the user to stay transformed indefinitely.
The Chrono Navigator allows the user travel across any point in Adamiverse- including the past, present and future- without getting lost. The Omniwatch also allow it's user to access alternate timelines and parallel dimensions including, but not limited to:
- The Omniwatch mainly allowed for the user to transform into a numerous variety of alien life-forms that are each with their own unique powers and abilities (along with their weaknesses) and in a selection of alien DNA that is in groups of 10.
- The Omniwatch has a holographic interface, where a holographic circle is shown, with the top half having alien faces, which is activated and scrolls through the aliens by the user touching the faceplate, or in other ways, scrolling up and down or scrolling in a circle, akin to a touch screen. The faceplate will then slide open automatically after Adam chooses his alien, after that, the Omniwatch's core will come out. When pressed, it will trigger the transformation.
- The Omniwatch has a DNA scanner.
- The Omniwatch has a quick-change feature that automatically transforms the user back to normal when they are done using their transformation, causing it not to time out and allowing the user to transform again far quicker.
- Manually touching the Omniwatch symbol not only can allow the user to immediately transform back into normal but can be used to transform into different alien forms while already transformed.
- The Omniwatch has a Master Control.
- The Omniwatch can alter its size to fit the user's wrist.
- The Omniwatch has a built-in energy feedback blast to defend against anyone trying to force it off of its owner.
- The Omniwatch would beep and flash red, when radiation is detected.
- The Omniwatch can show a database image of all aliens available.
- The Omniwatch can add extra features to alien forms in order to make them safer/more stable.
- The Omniwatch can synchronize with another Omnitrix if the user choose to.
- The Omniwatch automatically reverted the user back into their normal form when they get sufficiently hurt or knocked out.
- The Omniwatch is waterproof.
- The Omniwatch is durable enough to take a bullet.
- The Omniwatch does not rely on the Codon Stream for transformation anymore. Instead, the DNA is stored within itself in a computerized form.
- The Omniwatch can replace one of its DNA samples with someone else from the same species.
- The Omniwatch can reconstruct the last thing the user was wearing before they transformed.
- The Omniwatch allows the user travel across space and time, including alternate timelines and parallel dimensions.
- The Omniwatch has AI (Artificial Intelligence).
- The Omniwatch functions as a GPS.
- The Omniwatch can create a hologram map, which is similar to the one in Plumber Badges.
- The Omniwatch has a 2-way communication system with Plumber Badges.
- The Omniwatch can also record messages, similar to voicemail.
- The Omniwatch has the functionalities of a regular digital watch.
- The Omniwatch adapts the user's clothing to the alien they transform into.
- The Omniwatch has a built-in Universal Translator and could also translate other Earth languages.
- The Omniwatch can teleport the user through Azmuth's teleportation channel.
- The Omniwatch has a distress signal function and homing device.
- The Omniwatch has isomorphic controls that can only allow a biological relative of the Tennyson family to use it, as well as an alternate identification program if changes by outside forces occurs to the user.
- The Omniwatch has a fail-safe that kicks in in the event that the user's life is in jeopardy. This feature turns them into the needed alien to survive.
- The Omniwatch has fail-safes installed that prevent Galvanic Mechamorphs from tampering with the device.
- The Omniwatch can display ten colors, each meaning something different:
- Blue: Active Mode
- Red: Recharge Mode
- Yellow: Scan Mode
- Green: Recalibration Mode
- Orange: Self Destruct Mode
- Purple: Chrono Navigator
- The Omniwatch has two known display modes.
- Black silhouettes of the aliens.
- Dark blue holograms of the aliens.
- By changing the settings on the Omniwatch, either display modes could have been used with either Omniwatch form.
- While most aliens appeared naked with the Omnitrix symbol on their chest, the Omniwatch could change and create different types of clothing or accessories on specific alien forms; Adam individually applied this function to each of the aliens.
- The Omniwatch can be controlled by Voice Command.
- Omnitrix User Access Voice Recognition Mode
- Makes the Omniwatch recognize the wearer and activates Voice Command Mode.
- Command Function Override Code 10
- Overrides function.
- Access Master Control
- Unlocks the Master Control.
- Omnitrix Self Destruct in (time): Command code: 000 - Destruct - 0
- Activates Self-Destruct Mode.
- Abort Self Destruct Code 10
- Deactivates Self-Destruct Mode.
- Omnitrix Reset Code 10
- Activates Reset Mode.
- Omnitrix Abort Reset Code 10
- Deactivates Reset Mode.
- Omnitrix User Access Voice Recognition Mode
Ben 10: Omniverse
Ben 10 (Reboot)
- Innervasion Part 3: Strange Bedfellows
- Innervasion Part 4: Mind Over Alien Matter
- Innervasion Part 5: High Override
- King of the Castle
- Which Watch
- Mutiny for the Bounty
- Buggy Out
- The Bentathlon
- A Sticky Situation
- Steam Fight at the OK Corral
- I Don't Like You
- Roundabout: Part 1
- Roundabout: Part 2
- Summer Breakers
- The Monsters in Your Head
- Queen of Bees
- Falls, Falls, Falls (cameo)
- Cosplay Day
- Bottomless Ben
- Digital Quality
- Growing Up Is Hard to Do
- Crossover Nexus (cameo)