The Omnitrix is the device worn by Ben Tennyson in Ben 10: Time's End.
The Omnitrix takes on a form similar to the prototype's look in the original series. It is mostly grey with white tubes on the sides. The ends of it are green, and it has black panels near the core. There is a button on the front used for activation.
The Omnitrix retains the basic functionality of its previous incarnations. Unlike its Omniverse counterpart, it has more durability and does not have as many accidental transformations.
Combining functions of the original prototype and its recalibrated form (as well as the Ultimatrix), the Omnitrix uses holograms for transformation selection. However, when an unused transformation is unlocked, it will first show up as a blacked out silhouette. After using a transformation for the first time, the Omnitrix will grant the user information about the alien.
- The Omnitrix looks different from it's Omniverse counterpart due to the timeline change. In Earth-2018, the Omnitrix did not have its Omniverse appearance, rather, it had the one seen in the infobox. For a short time, it did have the Omniverse design, but this was changed when Paradox sped up its alignment with the new timeline.
- Feedback and Whampire are currently locked transformations.
- Azmuth locked Feedback after Ben regained him to fight Malware, as he did not believe Ben had learned from his loss.
- Whampire is locked as Ben didn't visit the Anur System in the new timeline.
- Under normal circumstances, the Omnitrix does not have mistransformations, and Ben is competent enough at using it to not select the wrong one (though mistakes may sometimes still happen). So far, the Omnitrix has only given three mistransformations:
- Chromastone in A Look Back at Feedback, due to Ben trying to access Feedback, a locked transformation, and getting something similar instead.
- Overflow and Sandbloxx in The More They Stay the Same:
- Ben attempted to use Humungousaur but got Overflow instead, as Humungousaur's DNA was unavailable due to the Omnitrix not being used to the new timeline yet where Humungousaur is his Ultimate form.
- Ben attempted to use Bloxx but got Sandbloxx instead, a fusion between him and Sandbox, as Sandbox replaced Bloxx in the new timeline; the Omnitrix attempted to use both DNA samples from that spot at the same time from across the timelines.