|“||What would a watch be doing in outer space?||”|
–Ben speaking about the Omnitrix. 
The Omnitrix is a alien watch-like device that got discovered by Ben Tennyson, created by Azmuth that allows the user to change their DNA on a whim.
- Grey Matter
- Four Arms
- Eye Guy
The Omnitrix looked like a large wristwatch, primarily black and grey in color, with a grey (or black) dial in the middle (like a watch face) which has a green hourglass shape on it. It has some white circular tubes around it.
The Omnitrix is a wristwatch-like device that has gray, black and white features on it. It's dial is similar to the Post-Recalibration version of the Omnitrix. It has white tubes around the rims of the device. It has a green hourglass on the screen.
- Active Mode is the default mode for the Omnitrix. Using the dial allows the user to select an Alien. When transformed into a Alien, you have a time limit of ten minutes.
- Once the user has timed out the Omnitrix will go into Recharge Mode. If the user gets knocked out in Alien form, they will instantly revert to human form. After five minutes the user will be able to transform again.
- The Omnitrix goes into Scanning Mode after discovering a new alien that the Omnitrix has not unlocked.
- The Omnitrix can go into Self-Destruct Mode as a last resort if the Omnitrix falls into the wrong hands. It is activated by Voice Command. It makes a explosion that destroys the Omnitrix.
- The Omnitrix saves a state of each alien so that if a alien is removed it can be recovered. This will allow the user to transform into that alien again.
- The Omnitrix could alter its size to fit the user's wrist.
- When transformed, the Omnitrix can protect the user from effects.
- The Omnitrix can use a energy blast to defend the user from any other foes.
- The Omnitrix can change from aliens to aliens in a matter of seconds. This feature can only be unlocked by using a special code.
- If the Omnitrix's faceplate is taken off, it makes Alien hybrids.
- The Omnitrix occasionally transforms the user into an Alien, that they did not select.
- Unlike in the original series, some transformation sequences can be seen by others although they see it is faster then the ones shown on screen.