Omni-Enhanced Swampfire has an appearance similar to his default form. He has Fulmini rock armor covering most of his body, however, save for his upper arms, lower torso, and legs down to his knees. His fingers, feet spikes, arm bulbs, part of his face, and the inner part of his collar are charged with Fulmini plasma. His chestplate has a design similar to a ribcage on the bottom, with Fulmini plasma flowing through it.
- Omni-Enhanced Swampfire retains the powers of his original form.
- Omni-Enhanced Swampfire is capable of generating vines that are charged with Fulmini plasma. These vines are able to conduct electricity and catch things on fire.
- Omni-Enhanced Swampfire has the ability to create and control plant monsters that look fused with Fulmini DNA.
- Omni-Enhanced Swampfire retains the weaknesses of his original form.
If Omni-Enhanced Swampfire appears in your series, list it here!
- The ribcage design of Omni-Enhanced Swampfire's chestplate was inspired by some concept art of Swampfire in the early days of Alien Force.
|Alan's Free Use Aliens|
|Original 10 Aliens||Christmas Pine | Crane Fly | Gift Chomp | Level-Headed | Mad Hatter | Poison Dart | Mantis Shrimp | Reverbatim | Simpleten | Snot Goblin | Spectrock|
|Fusions||ChamAlien X | Grey Arms | Heatblastrodactyl | Slapbolt | Way Big Chill|
|Ultimate Forms||Ultimate AmpFibian | Ultimate Armodrillo | Ultimate Jetray|
|Omni-Enanced Forms||Alien X | Big Chill | Echo-Echo | Goop | Grey Matter | Gutrot | Humungousaur | Jetray | Kickin Hawk | Mole-Stache | Ripjaws | Snare-Oh | Spidermonkey | Swampfire|
|Ben 23 Aliens||Dr. Manatom | Teenage Alien Windy Turtle | Water Botter|
|Mad Ben Aliens||Stealth Killer|