Enhanced Thep Khufan
Energy Being Drained
Omni-Enhanced Snare-Oh has the general build of Snare-Oh. His bandages have all been changed to be made of Fulmini plasma. He has Fulmini rock on his arms, legs, and forming his Shendyt. His two-piece headdress is still primarily cloth with rock details, and the energy on his head is now Fulmini plasma.
- Omni-Enhanced Snare-Oh retains the abilities of Snare-Oh.
- Where Snare-Oh could hold regular Corrodium, which turns those exposed to it into mindless zombies, Omni-Enhanced Snare-Oh holds Fulmini Corrodium. This altered Corrodium generates within his body and can be thrown like grenades, giving Omni-Enhancements to whatever they hit.
- Should the Corrodium hit a sapient being, they will maintain their will.
- Should the Corrodium hit a non-sapient being or hit a non-living object, Omni-Enhanced Snare-Oh will have control over it.
- These enhancements can be made permanent, otherwise they will disappear when changing to another form.
- Omni-Enhanced Snare-Oh's bandages are completely made of energy and can generate both energy and electricity.
- Omni-Enhanced Snare-Oh can have his energy drained.
- If Omni-Enhanced Snare-Oh's Corrodium hits an enemy, the enemy will likely still have their will and will be more powerful. Unless Omni-Enhanced Snare-Oh was making the enhancement permanent, this can generally be bypassed by switching forms, thus removing the enhancements.
If Omni-Enhanced Snare-Oh appears in your series, add it here!
- Omni-Enhanced Snare-Oh was made for Snare-Oh Fest.
|Alanomaly's Free Use Aliens|
|Crane Fly | Level-Headed | Poison Dart | Mantis Shrimp | Reverbatim | Snot Goblin | Spectrock|
|ChamAlien X | Grey Arms | Slapbolt|
|Ultimate AmpFibian | Ultimate Armodrillo | Ultimate Jetray|
|Alien X | Big Chill | Echo-Echo | Goop | Grey Matter | Gutrot | Humungousaur | Jetray | Kickin Hawk | Mole-Stache | Snare-Oh | Spidermonkey | Swampfire|