Energy Being Drained
Omni-Enhanced Humungousaur is the Omni-Enhanced form of Humungousaur. He is a free use alien made by Alan.
Omni-Enhanced Humungousaur has the general build of Humungousaur. His upper torso, shoulders, head, back, and tail are all covered in the same piece of Fulmini rock armor. He also has dark rock cuffs on his wrists and ankles which lead to rock armor on his feet and hands. His toenails and fingernails are Fulmini plasma. A stream of plasma can be seen on his chest around the Omnitrix. He has plasma spikes going down his back, being a single row near the head and tail and being multiple rows near the center. He has a plasma crest on his head, and giant plasma crystals coming out of his shoulders. He also has plasma crystals on his tail.
- Omni-Enhanced Humungousaur retains the abilities of Humungousaur.
- Omni-Enhanced Humungousaur is no longer weak to electricity.
- Playing off of the default form's ability to grow in size, Omni-Enhanced Humungousaur's shoulder crystals allow him to absorb nearby energy to grow in overall power. He can use the energy he's absorbed to energize his typical melee attacks such as energized punched or electric kicks. Theese crystals can also shoot blasts of energy, as can the crest on his head.
- Omni-Enhanced Humungousaur's tail has sharp plasma crystals, which can act as a melee weapon or shoot a beam of energy.
- The spikes on his back can generate an array of beams to defend himself from enemies coming from behind, or above if he is laying down on his stomach.
- Omni-Enhanced Humungousaur retains most of the weaknesses of Humungousaur, save for electricity.
- Omni-Enhanced Humungousaur can have his energy drained, though if he has enough left, he can absorb the energy right back.
If Omni-Enhanced Humungousaur appears in your series, add it here!
- Where Reboot Humungousaur takes inspiration from Godzilla and Omni-Kix Humungousaur takes inspiration from MechaGodzilla, Omni-Enhanced Humungousaur takes inspiration from two other incarnations:
- Omni-Enhanced Humungousaur's head crest and shoulder crystals were inspired by that of SpaceGodzilla.
- Omni-Enhanced Humungousaur's energy blasts from his tail and back spikes were inspired by that of Shin Godzilla.
|Alan's Free Use Aliens|
|Original Aliens||Calmybara | Christmas Pine | Crane Fly | Gift Chomp | Level-Headed | Mad Hatter | Poison Dart | Mantis Shrimp | Reverbatim | Simpleten | Snot Goblin | Spectrock|
|Fusions||ChamAlien X | Grey Arms | Heatblastrodactyl | Slapbolt | Way Big Chill|
|Ultimate Forms||AmpFibian | Armodrillo | Jetray | Slapback|
|Omni-Enhanced Forms||Alien X | Big Chill | ChamAlien | Echo-Echo | Goop | Grey Matter | Gutrot | Humungousaur | Jetray | Kickin Hawk | Mole-Stache | Ripjaws | Snare-Oh | Spidermonkey | Swampfire|
|Omni-Kix Forms||Bullfrag | Fasttrack | Nanomech | NRG|
|Ben 23 Aliens||Dr. Manatom | Teenage Alien Windy Turtle | Water Botter|
|Mad Ben Aliens||Stealth Killer|
|Omni-Spell Forms||Four Arms|
|Antitrix Aliens||Bangolin | Brickhouse | Dream Reaper | Fobwatch | Geneius | Hazmatron | Speedline|