|Omni-Enhanced Grey Matter|
Humanoid Frog w/ Energy Arms
|Alternate Counterparts||Omni-Enhanced Grey Matter|
Arms Being Absorbed
Omni-Enhanced Grey Matter appears similar to his Earth-2018 variant. However, most of his suit is now covered in Fulmini rock armor, with the stripe down his chest having Fulmini energy. He has four extra arms made of Fulmini energy coming out from underneath the Omnitrix on his back.
- Omni-Enhanced Grey Matter retains the powers of his original form.
- Omni-Enhanced Grey Matter has four energy arms that can help him do multiple tasks at once, usually when trying to mess with technology. These arms, being made of Fulmini energy, can also grant enhancements to whatever technology he's working on.
- Omni-Enhanced Grey Matter retains the weaknesses of his original form.
- Omni-Enhanced Grey Matter's energy arms, and the energy in technology he enhances, can be absorbed.
If Omni-Enhanced Grey Matter appears in your series, add it here!
- Omni-Enhanced Grey Matter's extra arms were inspired by the Spider-Man villain, Doctor Octopus.
- Omni-Enhanced Grey Matter was made because of Alan's dislike for the mech suit OE form that Grey Matter actually got.
|Alan's Free Use Aliens|
|Original Aliens||Calmybara | Christmas Pine | Crane Fly | Gift Chomp | Level-Headed | Mad Hatter | Poison Dart | Mantis Shrimp | Reverbatim | Simpleten | Snot Goblin | Spectrock|
|Fusions||ChamAlien X | Grey Arms | Heatblastrodactyl | Slapbolt | Way Big Chill|
|Ultimate Forms||AmpFibian | Armodrillo | Jetray | Slapback|
|Omni-Enhanced Forms||Alien X | Big Chill | ChamAlien | Echo-Echo | Goop | Grey Matter | Gutrot | Humungousaur | Jetray | Kickin Hawk | Mole-Stache | Ripjaws | Snare-Oh | Spidermonkey | Swampfire|
|Omni-Kix Forms||Bullfrag | Fasttrack | Nanomech | NRG|
|Ben 23 Aliens||Dr. Manatom | Teenage Alien Windy Turtle | Water Botter|
|Mad Ben Aliens||Stealth Killer|
|Omni-Spell Forms||Four Arms|
|Antitrix Aliens||Bangolin | Brickhouse | Dream Reaper | Fobwatch | Geneius | Hazmatron | Speedline|