Energy Absorption Opponents
Omni-Enhanced Goop appears, in body shape, like Goop's Earth-2018 counterpart. All if his slime, however, is now Fulmini plasma. He wears a Fulmini chestplate, as well as bands around his upper arms, and two rocks on either fore arm. His anti-gravity projector looks like the Fulmini rock, and it has cyan accents.
- Omni-Enhanced Goop retains almost all the powers of his default counterpart.
- Omni-Enhanced Goop, unlike most other Omni-Enhanced Forms, is not restricted to just one type of weapon or armor. His shapeshifting abilities allow him to generate an almost limitless amount of weapon types, or even turn his whole body into a weapon. His armor is also different from that of other Omni-Enhanced Forms, as its molecular structure allows it to shapeshift with Goop's body, and even just have its appearance and position on his body altered.
- Omni-Enhanced Goop's Fulmini plasma alters his acid and slime powers. Rather than globs or streams of slime, Omni-Enhanced Goop can create electric globs of plasma that explode on impact, or streams of corrosive plasma.
- Similar to the Fulmini, Omni-Enhanced Goop's energy can be absorbed and drained by opponents that can do so, a weakness he has more than other Omni-Enhanced Forms due to his entire body being Fulmini plasma.
- Omni-Enhanced Goop's electric attacks do not work against opponents who are resistant to electricity, or can asborb it.
If Omni-Enhanced Goop appears in your series, add it here!
|Alanomaly's Free Use Aliens|
|Crane Fly | Level-Headed | Poison Dart | Mantis Shrimp | Reverbatim | Snot Goblin | Spectrock|
|ChamAlien X | Grey Arms | Slapbolt|
|Ultimate AmpFibian | Ultimate Armodrillo | Ultimate Jetray|
|Alien X | Big Chill | Echo-Echo | Goop | Grey Matter | Gutrot | Humungousaur | Jetray | Kickin Hawk | Mole-Stache | Snare-Oh | Spidermonkey | Swampfire|