|Omni-Enhanced Alien X|
The Forge of Creation
Omni-Enhanced Alien X is the Omni-Enhanced form of Alien X. He is a free use alien made by Alan.
Omni-Enhanced Alien X has the general build of Alien X. Most of his body is comprised of Fulmini plasma, though he wears Fulmini rock armor in the form of Celestialsapien gladiator armor. His horns are also Fulmini rock, and have moss on them.
- As Omni-Enhanced Alien X, Ben is granted more freedom over the alien, as he, Bellicus, and Serena work as a team to control the alien rather than having to debate one another in order to decide what to do. Bellicus oversees the offensive attacks, while Serena overseas the defensive moves, and Ben pilots the alien.
- Although he is granted more freedom, Omni-Enhanced Alien X is given a new restriction over how his powers work. Rather than just being able to manipulate reality as a whole, Omni-Enhanced Alien X utilizes a single aspect of reality at a time. He can change this aspect of reality at any point, which changes his attacks and his energy color.
- For example, if Ben is using Omni-Enhanced Alien X to manipulate space, Bellicus will have the ability to create a weapon or attack that can concentrate pressure around an opponent, while Serena can allow the form to teleport out of the way of attacks.
- The default cyan version of Omni-Enhanced Alien X utilizes Energy, as his form comes from Shock Rock, who has cyan Fulmini energy.
- Omni-Enhanced Alien X's energy can be drained, although it requires either many opponents that can drain energy, or one very powerful one, as they would be absorbing the power of an aspect of reality.
- Omni-Enhanced Alien X is restricted to one aspect of reality at a time, and must switch between them to utilize a different aspect.
If Omni-Enhanced Alien X appears in your series, add it here!
- Omni-Enhanced Alien X's appearance is similar to that of Dr. Manhattan from the Watchmen comics.
- Omni-Enhanced Alien X's energy changing colors depending upon which aspect of reality he is manipulating is similar to the Infinity Stones from Marvel Comics.
|Alan's Free Use Aliens|
|Original Aliens||Calmybara | Christmas Pine | Crane Fly | Gift Chomp | Level-Headed | Mad Hatter | Poison Dart | Mantis Shrimp | Reverbatim | Simpleten | Snot Goblin | Spectrock|
|Fusions||ChamAlien X | Grey Arms | Heatblastrodactyl | Slapbolt | Way Big Chill|
|Ultimate Forms||AmpFibian | Armodrillo | Jetray | Slapback|
|Omni-Enhanced Forms||Alien X | Big Chill | ChamAlien | Echo-Echo | Goop | Grey Matter | Gutrot | Humungousaur | Jetray | Kickin Hawk | Mole-Stache | Ripjaws | Snare-Oh | Spidermonkey | Swampfire|
|Omni-Kix Forms||Bullfrag | Fasttrack | Nanomech | NRG|
|Ben 23 Aliens||Dr. Manatom | Teenage Alien Windy Turtle | Water Botter|
|Mad Ben Aliens||Stealth Killer|
|Omni-Spell Forms||Four Arms|
|Antitrix Aliens||Bangolin | Brickhouse | Dream Reaper | Fobwatch | Geneius | Hazmatron | Speedline|